About the Job:
The Publisher Development Specialist will work closely with a Customer Success & Sales Teams to help support the onboarding & maintenance of LiveIntents publishers. The Publisher Development Specialist is expected to be a power user of LiveIntents platform, reporting platforms & use his or her skills to troubleshoot new & existing clients. This position requires collaborating with multiple departments, attention to detail, providing excellent customer service, a positive professional attitude, & the ability to work in both a team environment & independently.
- Serve as a technical resource for troubleshooting & maintenance efforts
- Execute onboarding of new Publishers to the LiveIntent platform
- Make recommendations to the account team on client enhancements
- Monitor daily, monthly & quarterly publisher yield & goals
- Suggest improvements to LiveIntents platform, systems & process.
- Work with senior managers on various departmental initiatives, including reporting, client analysis, & sales efforts.
- Work cross functionally with sales engineering, product teams & account teams in order to troubleshoot newsletter templates, ad tags, specific ads & reporting.
- Work directly with publishers to help them achieve revenue targets from their newsletter inventory, inclusive of setting CPM floors & allocation of some inventory to Publisher Direct Sold campaigns
- BA/BS degree
- 1+ year(s) experience working in Digital Media, AdTech or Marketing Technology
- Knowledge of basic HTML
- Strong proficiency in Excel & the MS Office suite
- Extremely detail oriented, organized & process driven
- Entrepreneurial spirit & curiosity to learn & succeed
- Knowledge of Google Ad Manager (DoubleClick for Publishers) is a plus
- Experience with ESP (Email Service Provider) or Publisher Newsletters a plus
We support employee health & wellness by providing:
- Comprehensive medical, dental & vision coverage
- Family-friendly environment with work/life balance
- Summer Fridays (head out early to enjoy the great weather!)
- Subsidized gym membership
- Paid Maternity & Paternity leave
We support diversity & growth within the company with programs & initiatives such as:
- Bi-annual performance & compensation review process
- Monthly Women with Intent meetings
- Book Club focused on reading & discussing career development-focused content
- Lunch & Learns with diverse speakers
- Opportunities to attend industry conferences
- Access to professional development courses through LinkedIn Learning & Coursera
- Annual global offsite week in New York City focused on team-building, training & employee recognition
LiveIntent is a people-based marketing technology platform changing the way +2000 of the worlds largest Brands & Publishers think about email.
The LiveIntent platform transforms email from something you send & receive into the simplest, most powerful way to resolve identity & market to people in a mobile-first world. It becomes your superpower, generating a private customer graph that can augment everything from acquisition to attribution while driving incremental product sales & revenue.