Software Test Specialist
Why join Igloo:
Igloo is a leading provider of digital workplace solutions, helping companies build inspiring digital destinations where employees can access the information, tools, & expertise they need to do their best work, from wherever they are. The Igloo platform provides a seamless work experience that brings together content & conversation for a more productive & engaged workforce.
Why this role is important:
Igloo is currently looking for a talented & passionate individual to join the growing QA organization. As part of a team of Agile developers & testers, youll be taking ownership of your work in the QA process. Utilizing your knowledge of software testing & test automation, you will be working in a fast-paced environment where you will be part of a team responsible for testing a wide variety of technologies.
Were looking for an experienced QA that can join the team & hit the ground running, the successful candidate brings agile experience, is a creative problem solver, & loves to collaborate.
The impact youll have:
- Learn:Developing a deep understanding of the Igloo platform
- Plan:Analyzing Epics & User Stories to determine testing implications & developing test plans for manual & automated testing
- Test:Planning & executing tests, implementing automated tests, recording test results & building reports
- Troubleshoot:Investigating, diagnosing & debugging software issues to enhance customer experience
- Improve:Identify opportunities to improve test processes or methodologies as well as continuously improve our product usability
- Automate:Drive our automation practices forward
What youll need:
- 2-5 years experience in a Software Test or Developer role
- Undergraduate degree or college diploma in Computer Science or related field
- Experience in SDLC & worked within an agile environment in a past role
- Exposure to Test Automation of Web/SaaS/Mobile applications
- Experience testing web applications or testing REST APIs (JMeter, Fiddler, Postman, etc)
- Understanding of & experience with QA testing methodologies
- Collaborative attitude & ability to interface with various departments including product management, sales, support & development
- Strong communication skills (written & verbal)
- Strong organizational & time management skills
Tech Stack (brownie points!):
- Knowledge of Git & version management systems
- Experience with test automation technologies (Appium, Selenium)
- Experience developing & debugging web applications or tests
What we have to offer:
We offer health benefits, a training budget for every employee, fair-trade coffee & tea, treats every pay day, & an eco-bonus for people who take alternative transportation to work. You choose whether you work on a Mac or PC, & we give our developers stipends to buy whatever hardware makes their work easier.
You own the work you do. Your decisions are yours, & youre evaluated on results. We pride ourselves on being a flat organization where everyone has a voice theres no such thing as a bad idea.
Sound like you? Apply now!
Igloo welcomes & encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Learn more about Igloo Software: