Role: Executive Assistant
Purpose builds & supports movements to advance the fight for an open, just, & habitable world. We use public mobilization & storytelling to help leading organizations, activists, businesses, & philanthropies engaged in this fight, & we create campaigning labs & new initiatives that can shift policies & change public narratives when it matters most.
To do this, Purpose brings together world-class talent from the world of creatives, content development, storytelling, campaigning, grassroots organizing, & political strategy to build new creative campaigning models.
Guided by smart political strategy & powered by new technologies for participation, our work reframes issues, engages new audience, shifts public discourse, & ultimately drives targeted action that shifts decision-makers & creates lasting impact.
Join the team that helped make possible this, this and this.
About the Role
The Executive Assistant is responsible for managing the day-to-day schedule, calendar, & inbox for two Executive team members, Chief Campaigns Officer & Chief Technology Officer. The Executive Assistant will be proactive in corresponding with external contact & internal team members alike to schedule meetings & calls. In addition, the Executive Assistant will help streamline tasks for the Exec team members by exhibiting consistent inbox management, flagging & prioritizing responses to emails. The Executive Assistant will interface with external clients on a regular basis in writing & in-person & serve as a conduit between the clients & the Exec team members. The Executive Assistant will also proactively assist with monthly, weekly & miscellaneous tasks including allocation reporting, financial reporting, & travel logistics.
- Complex calendar management & scheduling
- Internal & external correspondence re: scheduling
- Prioritization & triaging of complex incoming requests
- Inbox management; flagging important emails & drafting replies when necessary
- Handling travel bookings & other travel logistics
- Reconciling corporate credit cards at months end
- Managing allocation reporting
- Prepping meeting rooms for external meetings & greeting guests
- Front of house management: answering phones & greeting visitors
- Previous EA experience in an senior-level administrative role
- A keen eye for detail & meticulous organization skills
- Exceptional written & verbal communication skills
- Proactiveness & proven problem-solving skills
- Experience with managing calendars, scheduling, travel logistics, email inbox management across time zones
- Proficiency with Google Suite
- Demonstrable administrative experience
- Flexibility on work hours
- Proven ability to maintain confidentiality on sensitive company information & high level of integrity
If these are the things that get you up in the morning, we want to hear from you! Please submit your resume & a cover letter that gives us insight into your passion & qualifications for the role.
Purpose takes on some of the biggest challenges in the world, which affect people of different identities & backgrounds in different ways. We believe we are stronger & most effective with a diverse team leading the charge. People of color, women, LGBTQ individuals & people with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply