About the Company:
Industrious is the largest premium coworking solution & flexible workspace provider in the U.S, with 50+ locations in 33 cities across the country. We partner with companies big & small to create productivity-driven workplace experiences that complement beautiful spaces with world-class hospitality. We are committed to the vision that everyone deserves to experience the pride & meaning that you get out of a great day at work. With $142 million in funding to-date, we are well-positioned to continue our rapid growth in the US & beyond.
As we enter our next phase of growth, our experienced leadership team is looking for hard-working people at all levels who are ready to join a warm, collaborative, & positive team dedicated to reclaiming the workplace experience. For more information, visit www.industriousoffice.com.
About the Role:
We are seeking an Operations Associate to join our team in Charlotte, creating an incredible work experience for our members. This position will be full-time (36 hours per week) with benefits. Were looking for someone whos proactive, creative, personable, & reliable with relevant experience, flexibility, & enthusiasm about joining a growing startup.
- Assist the Community Manager in providing excellent customer service: assist members in a friendly & professional manner, man the front desk, greet visitors, & receive deliveries
- Uphold hospitality standards to ensure seamless day-to-day operations: brew coffee; set-up breakfast; stock the cafe, conference room, & restroom amenities; distribute mail; maintain clean & tidy common areas; run & empty dishwasher
- Order & restock a high-volume of supplies: order groceries & office supplies in a timely manner; maintain clean & organized supply closets
- Oversee accounts payable: process weekly vendor invoices; follow up on payment inquiries
- Onboard new members: activate & distribute keys & welcome bags; answer new member questions
- Manage rotating community art program: find & recruit new artists; schedule installation & de-installation; assist with installation as necessary
- Assist Community manager with planning professional, social, & educational events for members
- Contribute to local marketing efforts to drive applications, including flyering, outreach to influencers, planning for external events, & development of email campaigns
- Document & escalate maintenance & facilities issues
- Manage the office independently if Community Manager is out of office
- Complete other errands & tasks around the office as needed
- Lead walk-in tours for prospective members; coordinate with Community Manager on strategies to complete office sales.
- Participate in national projects to improve Industrious processes around operations & hospitality.
- Hospitality or customer service experience highly preferred
- Personable & approachable with a strong customer service orientation
- Strong organizational skills
- Incredibly reliable
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced & dynamic environment; detail-oriented, strong multi-tasker
- Able to proactively own & execute designated tasks independently, with high level of comfort asking for help when needed
- Basic computer proficiency preferred (Google Drive, Excel, Gmail, & basic printer troubleshooting)
- Daily breakfast & snacks
- Health care, including vision & dental
- 401K plan
- Smart casual dress code
We kindly request that you do not call Industrious locations for employment inquiries.
Industrious in the News:
Industrious is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal treatment of all employees & applicants without regard to race, national origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability or other basis protected by law.