? To create the finance solution that energizes SMEs & freelancers, so they can achieve more. We simplify everything from everyday banking & financing, to bookkeeping & spend management. At Qonto, we are passionate about creating the best product, one with a strong impact & a great user experience. So, if you're looking for an ambitious team that's modernizing a dusty industry thanks to design & technology combined with great customer care, get in touch! Find out more about the Qonto Way here
launched Qonto in July 2017, & the team has achieved great things since then:
- Market leader for online SME banking in Europe
- 220,000 SME clients
- €622 million raised so far with a €4.4 billion valuation after Series D
- International investors including Valar, Alven, Tencent, DST Global, Tiger Global, TCV, Alkeon, Eurazeo, KKR, Insight Partners
- 4 offices in Paris, Berlin, Milan, & Barcelona
- And 500+ happy Qontoers building a finance solution businesses love to use
- Ambition | We tackle big challenges. No matter what
- Teamwork | We create momentum by working together, at the same speed
- Mastery | We pursue excellence through continuous learning. We face challenges with humility. Every day
- Integrity | We're open. We're honest. And we earn the trust of our clients & each other
The Onboarding Intern
will work to make sure all employees are welcomed to Qonto & understand our standards & practices to set them up for success in their new roles. You will join our People Expertise team & report directly to Olivia
, our Onboarding Manager.
As the Onboarding Intern, you will ensure the smooth running of the onboarding sessions, by playing a key role in each session's set-up & accompanying the new joiners throughout their onboarding.
With our ambitious hiring goals, we are growing rapidly at Qonto so you will be part of a team that makes sure all Qontoers are integrated & reaching full productivity as quickly as possible no matter what their position.
As an Onboarding Intern at Qonto, you will
• Take ownership of the organization of our bi-weekly onboarding sessions.
• Gather & analyze feedback from candidates to suggest improvements that will create an amazing employee experience
• Continuously improve our internal documentation to ensure new joiners understand our standards & processes as quickly as possible.
• Report on your activity on a regular basis to your direct manager (recurring tasks, issues, concerns, ideas...)
What you can expect
• Contribute to the development & improvement of the onboarding program in terms of tools, content, & overall new joiner experience
• You will work in a fast-paced environment with a strong focus on quality.
• Participate in cross-functional collaboration with process stakeholders (such as IT, office manager, & the presenters) along with all departments & be a visible collaborator in the business.
• Gain insight into an HR department within a growing & mature scale-up
• Rigorous & organized: You have well-honed organizational & analytical skills, with the capability of thinking ahead
• Dynamic & user-focused mindset: You are a fast learner who is focused on the employee experience, & is able to think on your feet
• Communication: You have strong interpersonal & communication skills, both oral & written
• Teamwork: You are able to work with teams within different departments to coordinate the onboarding process
• Languages: You speak both French & English.