Frank has a radical vision & a big goal: to make quality education affordable to all by fundamentally shifting the relationship between students & their finances. Like most Americans, we believe that higher education should empower students, not hinder them. Thats why every students education should be affordable no matter what language they speak, where they grew up, or how much money they or their parents make.
Our idea was born when we, like millions of students in the US, had to invest in our education. Information, assistance, & money for college were hard to come by. We learned that what should be the proudest moment in a students life quickly turns frustrating, confusing, & overly complicated, setting into motion a series of crucial financial decisions that all too often burden Americans for the rest of their lives. Our goal is to change that system & help students better invest in their own future.
We are looking for a strong, passionate QA / Product Integrity Manager to join our core team in NYC. We use our powers for good here! Your work with have a direct impact on making quality education affordable for students.
We invite you to a world of rapid prototyping, where you can be part of the conversation of new ideas & their implementation. You will take a lead role in making sure that the quality & integrity of our products is not compromised. Your role will be uniquely dynamic, as success will depend on your ability to skillfully interact in a multidisciplinary fashion, i.e. working across Product, Engineering, Operations, & Sales.
- Develop & maintain a portfolio of integration tests for all Frank products
- Design metrics & KPIs to measure the integrity of products
- Validate application functionality & ensure a positive user experience across all Frank products
- Collaborate with account managers & engineering teams to validate functionality, identify bugs, & fine-tune new product features
- Manage your time & prioritize your workload effectively to meet tight deadlines