At Lyft, our mission is to improve peoples lives with the worlds best transportation. To do this, we start with our own community by creating an open, inclusive, & diverse organization.
Lyft understands that the future of a seamless, amazing mobility experience requires more than a great app & great drivers. It also requires a great vehicle. The Lyft Vehicle Services team is a new vertical at Lyft, building new & exciting services within the mobility space centered around high-quality, fairly-priced vehicle services.
We are looking for a Program Manager to join the Lyft Vehicle Services Strategy & Operations team. As a Program Manager, you will develop a deep understanding of the data & processes that lead to growth & adoption of different initiatives. You are able to independently drive initiatives from ideation to delivery -- investigating new opportunities, developing the business case, driving execution, & reporting on results. To be successful, you must have a strong background in analytics, think strategically, & be able to make decisions, sometimes with limited information. You are comfortable with ambiguity & working in a fast-paced, high-growth environment. This role is highly cross-functional -- you will work across a variety of stakeholders (ops, marketing, legal, product, etc.) & influence all aspects of how Lyft expands its Vehicle Services business.
This role is for a self-starter & problem solver with an incredible ability to influence others & work cross-functionally with nearly all teams. To be successful, you must have strong business acumen, think strategically, & be able to translate complex data into insights & actions. Were looking for talented & amazing team players who want to accelerate our growth while doing some of the best work in their career!
- Oversee the planning & execution of multiple initiatives of varying size & complexity, from design to delivery; ensure projects, goals, & deliverables are on track & completed
- Own strategy & operations work streams across different initiatives to support the growth of the Vehicle Services business
- Gather & analyze data through quantitative & qualitative mechanisms to support decisions on critical strategic issues
- Work closely with the vehicle services leadership team on strategic planning & special projects
- Identify opportunities for improvement across the business & design solutions to address
- Support the development of internal tools & processes to enable the Vehicle Services business to scale in the long-term
Experience & Skills:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- 4+ years program management experience
- 2+ years of experience in a combination of strategy & operations roles in a fast-paced environment (business operations, start-ups, management consulting, or equivalent)
- Experience initiating, managing & leading multiple cross-functional initiatives at one time & ability to drive cross-functional decision-making & coordinated action
- Driver; entrepreneurial mindset: You naturally take ownership, look for opportunities, & do whatever it takes to drive results
- Experience working with technical management & product teams
- Strong communication/interpersonal skills
- Strong quantitative & analytical abilities data analysis is second nature to you
- Outcome-driven approach to developing recommendations & demonstrated ability to develop a story & execution plan to support a strategic vision
- Comfort with presenting structured recommendations to senior executives
- Great medical, dental, & vision insurance options
- Mental health benefits
- Family building benefits
- In addition to 12 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, & foster parents are all eligible
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Lyft Pink - Lyft team members get an exclusive opportunity to test new benefits of our Ridership Program
For candidates living in Colorado the expected base pay range is $100,230 - $123,280 and depending on a variety of non-discriminatory factors, including qualifications, experience & geographic location.
This role is work-from-anywhere, excluding the following states & territory: Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Iowa, Kansas, Maine, Mississippi, Nebraska, New Hampshire, North Dakota, Oklahoma, South Dakota, West Virginia, Wyoming, Puerto Rico
Lyft is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to an inclusive & diverse workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable federal, state & local law.
Until further notice, Lyft employees working in the United States & Canada in any capacity (on a daily or hybrid schedule, remote, or as a visitor) are required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19. Employees are considered fully vaccinated two weeks after completion of the entire recommended series of vaccination (usually one or two doses) with a vaccine authorized to prevent COVID-19 by the federal Food & Drug Administration (FDA), including by way of an emergency use authorization. Lyft will maintain records associated with your vaccination history in a way that is compliant with all relevant Federal, state & local laws. Exceptions to this requirement are employees who require religious or medical exemption as approved through Lyft's accommodations process. New employees must provide proof of full vaccination or receive an accommodation exception approval prior to their start date.