Looking for a job to get you out of bed?
Casper is looking for a Project Manager for the Kids collection for Casper, with responsibility for management of the entire collection in partnership with Merchandising. Our ideal candidate will have experience in Kids & Baby & an in-depth understanding of industry norms, typical behaviors & kid category specific needs, including but not limited to risk management to enhance this new collection for Casper.
Casper (Casper.com) believes everyone should sleep better. The Sleep Company has a full portfolio of obsessively engineered sleep productsincluding mattresses, pillows, bedding, & furnituredesigned in-house by the Companys award-winning R&D team at Casper Labs. In addition to its e-commerce business, Casper owns & operates Sleep Shops across North America & its products are available at a growing list of retailers.
We are deeply committed to building a diverse & inclusive workforce so that we represent all those who dream big equally.
When youre not catching zzzs, this is what youll do
- Lead the project management of the Kids & Baby collection (mattress, soft goods, furniture & other key product lines), partnering closely with Merchandising, Product Design, Marketing & Channels
- Set & achieve key collection metrics
- Partner with Merchandising to develop & evolve the collection strategy to optimize top line growth, profitability & brand progression, with critical attention towards certifications & packaging
- Own launch cadence & coordination for collection in collaboration with Launch Ops, Merchandising, Marketing & Channels
- Drive business, collaborating cross-functionally to ensure buy-in & appropriate execution
- Drive in-depth knowledge of the competitive landscape
- Be the advocate for kids products within Casper by identifying industry norms, typical behaviors & kid category specific needs including but not limited to risk management
Our dream candidate has
- 6-8 years of ecommerce, corporate retail, or management consulting experience preferred. Kids & Baby experience required
- Ability to assimilate & appropriately apply the unique Casper core brand equities & values to the kids brand extension. Partner with category managers in creating a product line that creates a multi category ecosystem
- Articulate & persuasive communication skills, both written & verbal
- Cross functional team player
- Analytical skills that allow developing high IMU products with clarity of channel opportunity
- An ability to hit the ground running a confident, entrepreneurial self-starter. Able to manage & prioritize projects, & to delegate tasks appropriately
- Innovative problem-solver dissect & determine root causes of problems, & implement solutions. Has a track record of taking on big challenges & delivering despite obstacles & limited resources
The syrup on your waffles:
- Participation in our HQ bonus program for some splurging & equity so that youre part of the Casper family.
- Medical, vision, & dental insurance to help you with those coughs or cavities (too many waffles...)
- Wellness programs like cash incentives for tracking sleep & fitness, no cost well-being apps like Headspace & Aaptiv
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Gifted product when you join & product discounts for friends & family!