Omada Health is on a mission to inspire & engage people in lifelong health, one step at a time.
The Director of Talent Acquisition, reporting to the Head of People, is an exciting opportunity for a recruiting leader who thrives in a high growth environment. As the Director of Talent Acquisition, you will assist with designing the strategy to help us build a diverse & talented workforce, including operations, growth, technology, & other business teams. You will manage, improve, & redefine the processes that identify & engage talent, leaders, & creative business thinkers everyone is pursuing in the market.
Additionally, you are a leader who meets business needs, & you make decisions based on current talent acquisition processes, solid data, as well as your previous experience guiding recruiting teams. You approach your work with intellectual curiosity & creative problem solving. You will be responsible for implementing the strategies & motivating your team to think creatively & develop innovative ideas for staying at the forefront of our talent attraction efforts.
- Accountable for designing, implementing & leading next level practices & multi-faceted talent acquisition strategy and, or programs to support the companys growth.
- Design & implement scalable processes, tools, systems, & training necessary to support the talent acquisition function.
- Ensure we have robust diversity & inclusion programs to attract the best talent.
- Develop a thoughtful & continuous talent pipeline across the organization.
- Develop programs to curate an exceptional candidate experience.
- Build strong, credible relationships with senior leaders, hiring managers, critical stakeholders & partners, operating as a trusted advisor & subject matter expert.
- Be a great partner to our FP&A team so as to manage the headcount plan, & serve as a proactive partner to our Sr. Manager, People Ops so as to support new hire onboarding.
- Build & lead a strong core recruiting team to achieve our talent attraction goals.
- Identify key recruiting metrics to measure effectiveness & provide data-driven actionable insights. Provide monthly, quarterly & annual updates.
You will be successful in this role if you have:
- 10+ years of broad recruiting & business experience, at least 6 years managing & leading a recruiting function
- Greenhouse ATS experience preferred
- Experience operating & influencing strategically at all levels across all cross-functional partners.
- Excellent people manager skills. Proven experience in managing others including ability to coach, develop, provide direction, understand resource capability & successfully drive results working with direct reports & other internal resources.
- Excellent collaborative skills with the ability to communicate proactively & cultivate strong relationships with team members at all levels across the company.
- Strong analytical & project management skills, proven ability to design clear processes, & a very detail-oriented yet flexible approach to problem solving.
- Strong business acumen & savvy, including excel & ability to create presentations.
- Excellent judgement & the ability to make sound decisions independently.
You will love this job if you are:
- A leader that is inspiring, empathetic, & takes action when & where needed & challenges the status quo.
- A strategic thinker with demonstrated experience in developing creative solutions to complex problems.
- A team player who can go deep in the weeds when needed, while also understanding the big picture.
- Comfortable driving change & embracing innovation in face of ambiguity & complexity.
- Passionate about supporting a mission to improve healthcare through innovation & technology!
- Competitive salary
- Stock options (extended post termination option exercise window for Omadans who are with us 3 years or more)
- Flexible vacation to help you rest, recharge, & connect with loved ones
- Monthly wellness days
- Generous paid parental leave
- Health, dental, & vision insurance (and above market employer contributions)
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Two giftable Omada enrollments per calendar year
- One day off per year to volunteer
- ...and more!
About Omada Health: Omada Health is a digital care provider that empowers people to achieve their health goals through sustainable behavioral change. Working with health plans, employers, & health systems, the company delivers personalized interventions for individuals dealing with chronic conditions, musculoskeletal issues, anxiety, & depression. Combining data-powered human coaching, connected devices, & curriculums tailored to an individuals specific conditions & circumstances, Omada has enrolled more than 450,000 participants across all 50 states. Omadas partners include major employers across the country, including Costco & Iron Mountain, as well as leading health plans, such as Cigna & Kaiser.
We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, & ways of thinking. We strive to build an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated & leveraged to inform better design & business decisions. Omada is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace & affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.