About The Role
WeWork is seeking an Engineer in Test to join our team. You will be working with engineering teams, developing infrastructure for testing of complex software & evangelizing engineering excellence.
- Lead/collaborate on improving developer & engineering team's test coverage, release velocity & production health
- Work closely with infrastructure team to build a comprehensive picture of velocity, coverage & quality
- Hands-on ability to automate repeated tasks & build test coverage through existing or new infrastructure
- Write moderately complex code/scripts to test systems, implementing test harnesses & infrastructure as necessary
- Instrumenting CI/CD pipelines in native web/API/iOS/Android development environments
- Design & maintain test frameworks
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience
- 3-5 years of meaningful work experience, including development and/or test automation experience
- Expert Knowledge of Agile QA Methodologies & software life cycle
- Experience & knowledge of security testing, performance testing, & load testing
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
About the Role:
WeWork Technology is bridging the gap between physical & digital platforms, providing a delightful, flawless & powerful experience for members & employees. We build software & hardware that enables our members to connect with each other & the space around them like never before.
We augment our community & culture teams through the tools we build. We believe theres a macro shift toward a new way of workingone focused on a movement towards meaning & purpose. WeWork Technology is proud to be shaping this movement.
We are a team of passionate, fearless & collaborative problem-solvers distributed globally with one goal in mind - to humanize technology across the world.
We are proud to champion a workplace free from discrimination. We truly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, & background will lead to a better environment for our employees & a better product for our users.
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.