Founded in 1992, Montreal-based Behaviour Interactive is one of North America's largest independent game developers with close to600employees & over 70 million games sold on every platform. To date, the company'sgames have reachedmore than200 million players worldwide. In 2019, its most successful IP, the award-winning Dead byDaylight, celebrated 12 million players. Behaviour counts amongst its partners some of the world's most recognized brands such as Sony, Disney,Netflix,Activision, Warner Bros, Ubisoft, Xbox Game Studios, Google, Bombardier, Wargaming, HBO, NetEase, Gaea, La Capitale, & many more.For more information:bhvr.com.
Behaviour Interactive is looking for a multi disciplinary Full Stack programmer that would support our current corporate applications & tools (i.e. Acumatica, BambooHR, OfficeVibe, SmartRecruiters, CRM, performance management & multiple in house developed Apps) but would renew all of these by new ones that would better serve our internal client while increasing the company collaboration & efficiency.
You will participate in the evaluation & analysis of business requirements, & assist in defining program requirements & software configuration. In addition, you will write & maintain program code or modify existing programs to customize software to users' needs, & will assist in developing & implementing system testing & in debugging program errors, as well as consult with clients to ensure customization goals are met.
- Develop microservices using Docker;
- Develop unit test & integration test;
- Interconnect the Apps between them in order to increase the corporate operational efficiency;
- Develop new functionalities & maintain existing code base;
- Migrate legacy applications to newer technologies (either on premise or cloud base );
- Write specifications prior to new feature development;
- Enrich documentations using Confluence;
- Diagnose & resolve problems to improve robustness;
- Managing customer relationships & ensuring high customer satisfaction. Interfacing with senior management & end users.
- Minimum 5 / 8 years of experience;
- Developed Application servers using Node.js, Python, Java, SQL, NoSQL;
- Have strong relational & non relational database experience (DynamoDB, MongoDB, Redis, MySQL or other);
- Experience with security concept (oAuth2, JWT, CSRF);
- Experience with REST APIs;
- Experience with continuous integration & continuous deployment (Jenkins, Webhooks);
- Use a auto-generated documentation for API such as apiDoc ;
- Know a messaging system such as SQS or ActiveMQ ;
- Know how to decompose the code into reusable components ;
- Database support & maintenance experience (SQL & other);
- Good time/task management;
- Excellent presentation & strong interpersonal skills;
- Willing to learn new technologies & concepts;
- Must be dedicated, with ahuman approach, professional, & a true team player;
- Highly motivated, independent & able to work on multiple simultaneous projects;
- Bilingual French/English spoken & written;
- Allowed to work in Canada.
- Development experience with Microsoft development tools such as .NET technologies (C#, MS SQL);
- Experience with SOAP APIs;
- Worked with Amazon Web Service technologies: EC2, RDS, Dynamo, S3, Elasticache, ElasticSearch;
- Development experience using Ionic Framework 2-3.