Fascinated by the future & captivated by technology?
Smart, driven & want to make a difference in the world?
You'll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable & secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses & economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand & our global team - we're proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives & experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it's taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects & encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone. In addition, we offer market leading salary & have a fantastic benefits offering.
So, if you're not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
If you think you could support Visa as a UK&I Prospecting & Sales Pipeline Leader, we want to hear from you - together, let's make Visa a great place to
What's it all about?
Some of the skills & experience you will utilise in this role;
- Some past experience of sales prospecting & new business lead generation & management in terms of direct & indirect leads
- Some experience in terms of building out a robust & agile sales pipeline, with various parameters by leveraging all lead generation channels & opportunities for example - events, conferences & all other active (RFP's) & passive lead generation around new business opportunities
- Ability to understand each customer across the landscape, via third party data (Euro monitor; Argus) to help understand & formalise existing share between the competitors plus the timing around deal expiry/renewal/break clauses
- Prioritisation of this pipeline in terms of opportunities, timing & revenue potential
- Overall management of this sales pipeline in Playbook/Sales Force. This will allow for the business to have deeper insight into growth targets & revenue forecasting YoY to ascertain gaps
Think you have what it takes?
If you are interested in a career that will challenge & inspire you - we'd love to hear from you!
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it's the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture & background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay & actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds & perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work & a better business partner to our clients.