Working at RippleMatch
At RippleMatch, we help entry-level candidates find high-skill jobs. Figuring out where to begin a career is a huge decision, but students are often forced to rely on overstretched career services centers & small personal networks when they begin their job search. We have built the first product ever to automate early career recruiting & career coaching. Our software helps companies build diverse & high-quality teams & helps candidates find the right opportunity. Since launching RippleMatch from our college dorm room, we have taken off on college campuses, raised over $23.5 million in venture funding (April 2021), & brought on some of the most exciting companies in the country as customers. Our tight-knit team of 50+ talented people works hard, celebrates wins, & cares deeply about changing the way finding a job works.
After an exciting fundraise in April 2021, we are hiring an experienced Director of Customer Success as we endeavor on writing the next chapter of the companys journey. Our Customer Success team is an integral partner to RippleMatchs enterprise customers focused on managing the customer journey & delivering high-caliber, diverse talent for early career & university recruiting organizations. As the leader of this team, you will report to the Head of Account Management & will be responsible for developing our customer journey, obsessing over value-delivery & customer health, collaborating cross-functionally, managing key metrics, & developing a world-class team. This is an exciting opportunity to join an early-stage, well-funded organization committed to increasing access to opportunity.
What you get to do
- Coach & inspire an incredible team of Customer Success Managers
- Define, optimize & own the customer journey for all of RippleMatchs enterprise customers
- Enable the CSM team to drive outcomes & significant value for every customer
- Collaborate cross-functionally on behalf of customers (Voice of the Customer) with the product, sales, & marketing teams
- Drive collaboration & alignment with Account Managers to ensure expansion sales & retention targets are met & exceeded
- Hire & develop new Customer Success Managers
- Define & manage key customer success metrics & provide real-time transparency of customer health
- Become a subject matter expert of RippleMatchs products & capabilities
- Be a champion of diversifying recruitment & leveling the playing field for early career candidates
- Support customers with executive presence & build our customer advocacy initiative
- Own the customer success teams organizational structure, territory alignment, & operating cadence internally & with customers
- Execute operational excellence by communicating KPIs & enhancing our tools & processes to support our customers
What you bring to the role
- 3+ years management experience in enterprise SaaS customer success
- 5+ years as an individual contributor in mid-market/enterprise customer success, account management, or sales
- Recent experience supporting customers in HR or Talent Tech preferred
- Innovative strategies to increase customer retention
- Consultative, high-touch experience working with enterprise customers
- Raving references & referrals from customers & team members
- Deep experience using Customer Success platforms to enable your team, peers, & leadership
- Ability to inspire, coach, & retain talent
- Infectiously positive & solution-oriented mindset
Culture & Perks
At RippleMatch, we understand that our success stems from the people we have on board, which is why we invest heavily in our teams well-being & growth. We offer a full slate of perks including equity, a dog friendly office, paid vacation, discounted memberships to Class Pass, a pre-tax commuter program, discounted Citi Bike memberships & comprehensive healthcare benefits (with free plan options!). We work hard to foster a culture of constant self-improvement, true ownership, & positivity. At our core, we are a tight-knit team that works hard, celebrates wins, & cares deeply about changing the way finding a job works. We are going to fundamentally transform the hiring landscape & wont settle for anything less.
RippleMatch is a proud equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.