Peloton is looking for a passionate & talented Assistant Manager to join its acquisition marketing team. Reporting to the Senior Manager of Canada Integrated Media Strategy, this role will support Bike acquisition campaigns in Canada across a variety of channels, including TV, radio, & out-of-home. This role is based in Pelotons New York office.
- Support media planning for Canada activity spanning seasonal messaging & key initiatives
- Oversee weekly business & media reporting, identifying key metrics & insights
- Coordinate campaign timelines & requirements with internal marketing teams & our media agency
- Day-to-day support on operational tasks
- 0-1+ years of marketing or media experience
- Excellent project management skills with strong attention to detail, bias for action, & organization
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills
- Analytical mindset & curiosity with ability to identify data-driven insights & drive results
- High level of proficiency in Excel/Google Sheets (Looker experience a bonus)
- Comfort operating independently in a fast-paced environment; must be adaptable & willing to take on additional responsibilities as necessary
- Passionate about media & eager to learn
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy & benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience & comfort of home. We use technology & design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, & Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks & challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, & we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses & retail showrooms in the US, UK & Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 & Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.