SoundCloud is the world's leading audio platform, allowing everyone to share & discover unique content anywhere, anytime, on the web & on mobile.
We are looking for hungry, ambitious, & talented individuals looking to take on an exciting challenge & join one of the highest-performing teams in the music industry. SoundClouds Talent Team is a critical component of our sales model. In this role, you will:
- Join one of the highest-performing teams in the business.
- Challenge yourself & have a lot of fun with amazing colleagues.
- Develop your understanding of the Music industry & SoundClouds products.
SoundClouds Talent Team is responsible for driving enormous growth in the business. We pride ourselves on setting high goals & having a ton of fun achieving them together. We take pride in our culture greatly, & only invite optimistic, talented, & motivated people to join our team
- Manage new artist & partner applications & onboarding to our distribution platform
- Collaborate with Sales Ops to come up with new processes to optimize organic signings & increase client revenue potential
- Educate clients on best practices & release planning within our dashboard
- Do discovery & qualification with our current customers to better understand how theyre using & gaining value from SoundCloud
- Strategize with artists on new & effective ways to market & promote assigned releases
- Compile & communicate internally, marketing drivers & release strategy
- Work with label services on executing release campaigns for existing artists
- Manage client support through various channels with a focus on client retention
- Upsell services within our platform to existing clients
- Maintain relationships with referral partners & review incoming client prospecting
- Have the autonomy to operate beyond your role & help the team continuously improve & optimize our process, training, use of technology, & any other aspects of our business.
- 3-5+ years experience in an account management role
- 2+ Years music industry experience (Label or Distributor)
- Enjoy working in a collaboratively competitive environment.
- Make others around you better while achieving your own goals.
- Deep understanding of account management tactics & client relations
- Be coachable (dont just do what we say, but rather be self-aware & reflective, & digest feedback critically & adapt to overcome challenges).
- Be friendly, enthusiastic & demonstrate empathy & thoughtfulness in your professional communication.
To REALLY stand out, you have experience in:
- YouTube CMS
Diversity at SoundCloud:
SoundCloud is for everyone. Diversity & open expression are fundamental to our organization; they help us build a social platform & global community where anyone can create, discover, & share sounds. We acknowledge the challenges in our industry, & strive to develop an inclusive culture where everyone can contribute.