Corporate Development at TouchBistro is responsible for ensuring the long term growth, profitability & durability of the business. These responsibilities include corporate strategy & enterprise planning; M&A & strategic partnerships; emerging business & international expansion; & business operations.
TouchBistro is seeking an extremely talented Corporate Strategy & Planning Manager who will be responsible for: a) refining & stewarding the enterprise planning & review process; b) leading assessments on high priority growth opportunities; (c) creating comprehensive market & competitive assessments, & (d) partnering with the M&A team to understand the strategic fit of acquisition targets & partners.
The selected candidate will be part of a small, collaborative team that values authentic, strong-willed individuals who think creatively; proactively look for growth opportunities; & drive business excellence. The Corporate Strategy & Planning Manager will report to the Vice President, Corporate Development.
- Support Annual Strategic Thinking & Planning Process: identify & prioritize opportunities, coordinate Functional & Business Units & create an enterprise view, stress-test financial projections/forecasts, prepare material for key meetings with CEO & Board of Directors
- You will act as liaison between Corporate Strategy & Functional & Business Units to keep the latter ones apprised with the enterprise strategic direction & collect input on main trends, events, opportunities, issues, & decisions in their businesses
- You will combine internal & external intel on macro, market, & competitive events & trends (e.g., emerging business models, new capabilities, traditional & non-traditional/emerging players, ongoing M&A activity), distill key insights, & articulate relevant opportunities or threats for our company
- You will run strategy projects to assess new opportunities or identify solutions to potential threats (i.e., articulate & size the opportunity/solution, assess implications for TouchBistro & potential competitive responses, lay out path for execution, prepare presentation material, socialize it with key stakeholders, & present to senior executives)
- You will lead working sessions with cross-functional internal & external stakeholders to identify new opportunities: facilitate the process, contribute with thought leadership, analyze & distill the outcome of the sessions, & create executive-level recommendations or feed them into the annual strategic planning process
- You will partner with M&A & BU teams to assess the strategic fit of potential acquisition targets & partners, & support them in shaping up the business case
ALL ABOUT YOU
- Undergraduate degree in Engineering, Computer Science or Math a plus. MBA from a top university preferred. We are looking for people with a track record of succeeding academically & professionally at the highest levels
- 5+ years of experience in strategy roles, of which 3+ in Top Tier management consulting firms, with a proven track record of (a) leading strategy projects while working across multiple stakeholder groups & (b) defining & delivering a cross-enterprise strategy
- Experience in SaaS, Payments, or Financial Services is preferred
- Highly independent in thinking & framing problems, driven by intellectual curiosity
- High degree of comfort on managing multiple assignments & priorities simultaneously
- Refined skills in developing & delivering compelling presentations
- High energy, with strong will & ambition to learn & work on new things
WHY CHOOSE US?
TouchBistro is an award-winning iPad Point of Sale system, built for restaurant people by restaurant people. Were a team of thinkers, builders, doers, & innovators. While many of us have experience working at restaurants, some of us just have a true passion for the industry.
At TouchBistro youll join a fun, vibrant & rapid growth environment where youll work with individuals who share the same values of being passionate, innovative, accountable, collaborative & respectful. We offer great benefits such as professional development, volunteer days, health/dental benefits, Friday lunches & more!
So, what do you say? Are you ready to become part of something awesome?
TouchBistro believes in fostering an inclusive workplace where all individuals have an opportunity to succeed. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process.