Daily Harvest is seeking a Director of Supply Chain Strategy to support the development of Daily Harvest's supply chain strategy & to manage the cross-functional efforts to bring that strategy to life. This role will be integral in Daily Harvest's short & long term operational plans that enable sustained growth, increased profitability, & mission driven impact. The Director of Supply Chain Strategy will develop multi-year roadmaps across core supply chain planks & will own the prioritization analysis to deliver on our goals. Reporting directly to the head of operations, the Director of Supply Chain Strategy will be accountable to build & manage a team to support program management & portfolio analysis.
What you'll do:
- Develop & implement a Supply Chain strategy leading to sustained growth, increased profitability, & mission driven impact.
- Develop a deep understanding of our Supply Chain dynamics to enable nimble partnerships & a rapid & iterative innovation cycle.
- Become a champion for Supply Chain opportunities that build moats for Daily Harvest & enable impact within global agricultural systems.
- Lead the team in identifying longer lead opportunities that create scale-able & leading edge supply networks for new ingredients & new farming practices.
- Partner with the Head of Marketing & Head of Operations to deliver a robust & customer-centric innovation pipeline driving increased growth & retention.
- Enact a repeatable & disciplined program management system focused on cross-functional collaboration, total organization cost effectiveness, enhanced quality across the supply chain, & disciplined risk management.
- Lead Supply Chain strategy on a day-to-day basis in both a high-level & hands-on capacity as needed while identifying key hires to build out the team & effectively delegate roles & responsibilities.
- Benchmark, track & analyze performance metrics against strategic plans to demonstrate continuous improvement & progress against strategic objectives.
Who You Are:
- 8+ years of experience preferred. Prior experience in Supply Chain operations & strategy fields required.
- Masters Degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain, or a related field.
- Background in agriculture, procurement, & innovation is a plus.
- Able to communicate effectively, both verbally & in writing, with all levels of the organization & external partners. Ability to convey information that may be somewhat complex to others who may have limited knowledge of the subject in question.
- Able to handle multiple projects simultaneously & the ability to manage multiple complex tasks to completion.
- Ability to work in a fast-moving & constantly evolving high growth environment
- Unlimited Daily Harvest to keep you hustling, not hangry
- Access to everything we make (including recipes in development)
- A dynamic, ambitious, & fun work environment
- Competitive medical, dental, & vision benefits
- Flexible time-off policy
About Daily Harvest
Daily Harvest makes nourishing food built on fruits & vegetables accessible. We do this by delivering thoughtfully sourced, chef-crafted food to customers' doorsteps, all ready to enjoy in minutes. Were on a mission to take care of food, so food can take care of you.
Since launching in 2015, Daily Harvest has been featured in national publications like Fast Company, The New York Times, & Refinery29, & garnered investments from celebrities like Gwyneth Paltrow, Serena Williams, & Bobby Flay.
Our team is collaborative, driven, & future-thinking. We're constantly learning, experimenting, & iterating, & celebrate failure just as much as success. We take risks, try new things, & we get things done. We love adaptogens & cruciferous vegetables but never say no to cake. Everything we do, we do in the service of our community.
At Daily Harvest, our mission is to take care of food, so that food can take care of you. And it wouldn't be possible without our team. We celebrate the unique POV that each person brings to the table & believe in a collaborative & inclusive environment. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, military or veteran status, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetic information. These are our guiding principles & apply across all aspects of employment.