HelloFresh is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about home cooking. Forget the hassle of supermarkets, or the tiresome process of planning your weekly meals - we deliver to your door all the ingredients, instructions & inspiration needed to make delicious meals at home, from scratch.
At just 9 years in, were the industry leader & have delivered hundreds of millions of meals to millions of households worldwide & are passionate about disrupting one of the last industries to go online - food & grocery.
But most importantly, its our incredible people who make HelloFresh what it is. We thrive on giving our employees an inclusive working environment, in which they have access to development opportunities & in which their voices are heard & valued every day. This helps us best reflect & serve our customers.
So, if youre keen to join a growing, caring company which puts its people at the heart of what it does, look no further!
About the job
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fun, energetic People team at our distribution center in Nuneaton.
What you will be doing:
- Be the face of HelloFresh!
- Manage a high volume inbox
- Provide system support to HR & Production teams
- Meeting strict deadlines on a daily & weekly basis
- Support employees with HR queries at the front desk
- Empathise & manage sensitive & confidential queries
- Authorise & monitor holiday requests for production teams
- Track & report employee absences on the HR system
- Assist with recruitment & on-boarding tasks
- Support payroll with admin duties
- Front of house responsibilities i.e. office/Facilities duties
- Manage part of our office budget & arrange weekly food shops
Who you are:
- You are looking to start a career in HR
- You have some previous experience in an admin role
- You are a good communicator
- You have strong organisational skills
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment
- You act as a strong role model & are able to motivate a team
- Used to working in a high pressure, fast paced environment
- Energy, enthusiasm, commitment & a can-do flexible attitude
- Looking for someone who has the drive to go above & beyond
What you will get in return:
- 70% discount on our HelloFresh's boxes!
- A generous pension scheme contribution
- Employee Assistance Programme & Headspace subscription to support your mental health
- Private Health Insurance
- Gym Membership
- Group Life Insurance
- Cycle To Work Scheme
- A premium Borrow My Doggy account (for all your cute puppy needs!)
- Personal learning budget for your professional growth
- Lots of virtual workshops, talks & events for you to enjoy!
Start date: ASAP / or other
Location: HelloFresh, Bermuda Industrial Estate, 1 St Georges Way, Nuneaton CV10 7JS
Recruitment process: please fill in / first, you will have a phone interview with a member of our Talent Acquisition team. Should you be successful, you will be asked to complete a technical test and, depending to the result, you will be invited for two video interviews: one competency, & one culture fit.
We are convinced that diversity is what makes our teams stronger: whatever identity or background might be, you will have something invaluable to offer to this company. We want to know what it is! Please apply.
Please note that all our sites in the UK are wheelchair accessible.