BE PART OF BUILDING THE FUTURE.
Since our founding in 2009, Pure Storage has empowered innovators to build a better world with data. In less than eight years, Pure reached $1B in sales, faster than nearly every enterprise company in history, & our incredible growth continues to outpace the competition.
Our mission? Deliver a simple, evergreen data platform that enables everyone to turn data into intelligence & advantage. The secret sauce? More than 3,000 team members (and growing!) around the world who join forces to invent the next big thing. And then the next one.
The world is experiencing a revolution driven by next-generation technology like AI, machine learning, virtual reality, quantum computing, & self-driving carsall of which require unprecedented amounts of data. This sets the stage for Pures technology to grow exponentially in the coming years.
Weve only scratched the surface of our ambitions, & as we continue to gobble up market share, were blazing trails & setting records:
- For five straight years, Gartner has named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant for Solid-State Arrays.
- Our customer-first culture & unwavering commitment to innovation have earned us a Satmetrix Net Promoter Score in the top 1% of B2B companies globally.
- Pure puts a premium on the future, investing 26% of revenue into R&D.
If you, like us, say bring it on to exciting challenges that change the world, we have endless opportunities where you can make your mark.
SHOULD YOU ACCEPT THIS CHALLENGE...
Pure Storage is looking for a Risk Analyst to join the Governance, Risk & Compliance team. As Pure Storage invests in the next stage of its risk management programme, you will have the opportunity to execute your expertise, develop your skills, & become an intrinsic member of the team. The Risk Analyst will primarily assist the Senior Risk Analyst in a number of risk management duties.
- Work with the businesses & product groups to identify issues & risks & document & evaluate them appropriately in the GRC system
- Manage the identification of risk owners & risk remediation owners, follow up & track remediation work, & keep the status of the work updated in the GRC systems
- Assist with creating & publishing relevant reports to show the risk posture of the businesses & product groups
- Provide support across other GRC responsibilities, including Policy Management, Vendor Risk Management, & Data Privacy
- Act as an ambassador at Pure Storage to help drive a culture of security & risk awareness
WHAT YOU'LL NEED TO BRING TO THIS ROLE......
- Must have 3 years + of proven Risk Management experience.
- Expertise in risk assessment / determination required
- Expertise in generating meaningful reports to highlight risk required
- Customer-focused, excellent communication skills & the ability to collaborate cross-functionally required
- Experience of working at a Technology company preferred
- Policy Management experience desirable
- Vendor Risk Management experience desirable
- Data Privacy experience desirable
- Understanding of Information Security standards desirable
- Appreciation of common GRC tools desirable
- Experience with Agile desirable
- Self-starter with a proactive attitude
- Be principled in everything you do & can get work done in a timely manner