Yext is the leading Digital Knowledge Management (DKM) platform. Our mission is to give companies control over their brand experiences across the digital universe of maps, apps, search engines, voice assistants, & other intelligent services that drive consumer discovery, decision, & action. Today, thousands of businesses including brands like Taco Bell, Rite Aid, & Steward Health Care use the Yext Knowledge Engine to manage their digital knowledge in order to boost brand engagement, drive foot traffic, & increase sales.
Yext is looking for a Senior Human Resources Generalist to support programmatic HR efforts & partner directly with leaders on their people-related strategy. This person will also be responsible for championing the Yext culture. This role will be a member of the People Operations team to help us deliver a positive employee experience across Yext.
- Support core HR processes, such as learning & development, employee engagement, retention, performance management, & compensation planning
- Advise line managers on people-related strategy & decisions in the areas of organizational design, compensation, retention, employee relations, legal compliance, & administration
- Collaborate within the People Team to develop company-wide strategies & programs based on data insights & contemporary organization & people performance theory
- Proactively manage legal risk; ensures manager & employee compliance within the company
- Manage/create policies & procedures, & governmental regulations
- Proactively respond to employee questions regarding but not limited to the following: employee relations, company policies, learning & development
- College degree with a focus on Human Resources preferred
- 3-5 years of HR experience
- Strong mindset for continuous improvement & exceeding client expectations
- Comfortable rolling up your sleeves to get things done, & at the next moment being part of strategy discussions
- Strong analytical skills, including reporting, synthesizing data to identify themes & create solutions to address those issues
- Proficiency in Excel & PowerPoint
- Superior verbal & written communication skills, with an emphasis on tact & diplomacy
- Familiarity with employee relations & employment law, & performance management
- Experience working within a high-growth company
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours/paid time off, & excellent health/dental/vision insurance. We treat our employees well & offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, & collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune & Great Place to Work as well as a Best Workplace for Women. Yext is headquartered in New York City with offices in Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Paris, San Francisco, Shanghai, Tokyo & the Washington, D.C. Area. For more information, visit yext.com.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.