At Conductor, were passionate about helping companies help their customers. Many of the worlds top brands use our software & services to create & optimize content so that it gets found online. Were headquartered in NYC, & weve been named one of Crains Best Places to Work 9 years running.
Visit Conductor at www.conductor.com or on Twitter
As Conductor's Customer Education Specialist, youll be responsible for onboarding & training customers on how to get the most value out of the Conductor Searchlight platform & their partnership with our Customer Success team. The ideal candidate will have a background in learning & be excited about helping people & problem solving.
You must have a passion for education, with a knack for translating technical capabilities into compelling, human stories. The successful candidate will be responsible for creating the best experience possible for new & returning users of our technology & services. We are looking for an excellent project manager, who is highly organized & possesses strong time management skills.
As a Customer Education Specialist, you'll:
- Develop & execute custom training plans for new & existing Conductor Searchlight customers
- Work across departments to help facilitate a customers transition from the sales process to their ongoing relationships with our Customer Success team
- Demonstrate how to execute SEO & Content Marketing workflows within the Conductor Searchlight platform
- Lead, facilitate, & organize internal & external meetings during the customer onboarding process
- Be encouraged to innovate & develop new systems & processes to increase efficiency & efficacy of the onboarding team
- Collaborate with the in-house marketing team to develop resources for new customer campaigns
- Analyze & extrapolate upon data pertaining to various aspects of the customer onboarding experience
- Work with Product & Engineering to help improve upon our software offering through strategic communication of customer need & experiences
We're Excited About You If You Have
- 2+ years of experience in Education, SaaS, or SEO Space
- Excellent short- & long-form writing & communication skills
- Proven collaboration with sales, product marketing, or demand generation teams
- Mission-driven individual - embrace Conductor's mission to humanize marketing & put customers first, & successfully convey it through strategic demonstrations of our technology
- Strong project management skills - must be able to organize work in a methodical & rigorous manner but equally comfortable in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Impact player - you must be a strong self-starter who is willing to make their mark in a fast-paced environment
- Team player - low ego, low maintenance, no job too big or small. Humble. We're looking for a willingness to jump in as needed on anything
We'd love to hear from you if you're inspired by Conductor's mission to be customer first & people first. Our team is pioneering, collaborative, & passionate about helping people together through meaningful content & marketing strategies. Conductor is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity & are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.