At Lyft, our mission is to improve peoples lives with the worlds best transportation. To do this, we start with our own community by creating an open, inclusive, & diverse organization.
Lyft is looking for a motivated & organized Community Associate to join our team, full-time. In this role, you will be the face of Lyft, meeting with applicants & current drivers at our local facilities & preparing them for the exciting road ahead. You will be responsible for supporting onboarding activities & working as part of our vehicle fleet team to manage the daily activities of the Express Drive program. Express Drive is Lyft's vehicle access programs - short-term rentals that allow individuals to drive on the Lyft platform in a vehicle which we maintain. Our goal is to hire someone who will provide a world-class experience & to thrive in a fast moving support & vehicle rental environment. If you enjoy working with people, are a self-starter, have a great sense of humor, & if the thought of helping Lyft continue to build this incredible ride-sharing movement in Cleveland (and across the U.S.) sounds exciting, we would love to meet you!
- Assist in guiding drivers through the rental onboarding process
- Support applicants & drivers with your knowledge of both Cleveland & the Lyft platform
- Clearly communicate with & educate drivers one-on-one
- Prepare new drivers for what to expect & how to be successful on the road with Express Drive
- Assist with vehicle transportation, vehicle cleanings, re-fueling vehicles, & rental preparation
- Rental preparation includes cleaning, assist with the daily cleaning & detailing activities which include but are not limited to: detailing, vacuuming, & cleaning vehicle exterior & interior components interior vehicle sanitization; tasks will be completed by hand with the assistance of appropriate equipment
- Assist with maintaining & organizing vehicle parking lot
- Work with current drivers to problem solve & assist with resolving any issues they may have
- Uphold the Lyft standard of service while working with all drivers
- Flexible schedule: this is a full-time role that may require some early mornings, nights, and/or weekends
- Maintain & adhere to the State of Ohio & Lyft safety protocols related to COVID-19
- Valid unrestricted drivers license
- High energy with an outgoing, social personalityyou love talking to people!
- Must have a strong work ethic & a bias for taking action
- Strong ability to prioritize & organize daily work activities with minimal supervision
- Ability to be on your feet for extended periods of time during the workday (although Lyft will make accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities)
- Impeccable customer service skills
- Knowledge of the for-hire vehicle industry
- Familiarity with the greater Cleveland area
- Excellent, verbal & written communication
- Experience working with consumer vehicle rentals or fleet operations is a nice to have, but not required
- Ability to lift 40+ pounds on an as needed basis, not frequently
- Ability to multi-task & switch into different modes during the workday/week
- Great medical, dental, & vision insurance options
- Mental health benefits
- In addition to 12 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, & foster parents are all eligible
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Lyft Pink - Lyft team members get an exclusive opportunity to test new benefits of our Ridership Program
Lyft is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to an inclusive & diverse workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable federal, state & local law.