Were on a mission to help get everyone a job they love. Find the job you love here at Hired!
Hired is a marketplace that matches tech talent with the worlds most innovative companies. Hired combines intelligent job matching with unbiased career counseling to help people find a job they love. Through Hired, job candidates & companies have transparency into salary offers, competing for opportunities & job details. This level of insight is unmatched, making the recruiting process quicker & more efficient than ever before. Hired was founded in 2012 & is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices in the United States, Canada, France, & the UK. The company is backed by Lumia Capital, Sierra Ventures, & other leading investors.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
The Associate Account Manager (AAM) is responsible for driving retention, bookings (predictable revenue) & up-side (opportunistic revenue). Working closely with the Customer Success Managers the AAM strategically plans up-coming renewals & prioritizes accounts to mitigate churn accordingly.
As an AAM you are the face of Hired, tasked with managing a large book of the existing business within the SMB segment. The AAM drives annual recurring revenue (renewals), mitigates churn & identifies high potential accounts we can grow & increase customer partnership.
Connecting with people & building relationships is something that comes naturally to you & you are experienced at fostering meaningful & lasting customer partnerships that keep users engaged while driving success towards their companys hiring goals. Creative, energetic & self-driven, you understand customer needs & goals & know how to be a trusted partner so companies stay & grow with Hired.
WHAT WE NEED YOUR HELP WITH:
- Increase customer retention by managing a large book of business & prioritizing accounts to renew throughout their lifecycle
- Overseeing customer account management, including negotiating contracts & agreements to maximize revenue & meet individual targets
- Maintain a deep understanding of the product & speak/train customers about the most relevant features/functionality for their specific business needs
- Use hiring processes data & account activity analysis to accurately forecast weekly/monthly hiring goals for your clients
- Effectively track personal metrics around client retention, user adoption, & other various performance indicators
WHAT WE LOOK FOR:
- 2+ years in account / renewals management preferably customer-facing in a SaaS organization
- Previous closing experience where you were responsible for deal negotiation
- Previous experience in accurately forecasting revenue & driving towards a revenue goal
- Strong communication skills & technical aptitude
- A passion for technology & our mission to disrupt the recruiting industry
- Enjoys working closely with customers to ensure complete satisfaction & adoption
- Thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Exemplary presentation & communication skills (both verbal & written) across all levels of an organization.
- High attention to detail, with a process & solution-oriented mindset
THESE WOULD ALSO BE NICE:
- Experience in the HRTech, Recruiting or Talent Solutions industry
- Experience using Salesforce as a CRM
- BA/BS degree or higher
COMP, BENEFITS, & PERKS:
- Competitive compensation & equity options
- Open vacation & sick time
- Employer paid health insurance, vision, & dental
- Gym reimbursement
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Annual education stipend for continued learning & development
- Catered lunch & in-office snacks
We believe that when we can bring our whole selves to work on a day-to-day basis we become happier, more comfortable, more confident & more excited to do great things for our company, each other, our product & our users. Hired aims to both build an internal team as well as help our clients build their teams with talent from all different backgrounds & lifestyles.
Hired is committed to building a diverse, equitable & inclusive workforce. Hired is an equal opportunity employer; we welcome & consider qualified applicants regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. Members of communities historically underrepresented in tech are encouraged to apply.
For San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records for employment.