Company Description|Job Description
Nexthink is a global leader in Digital Employee Experience. Our product allows enterprises to create highly productive digital workplaces for their employees by delivering optimal end-user experience. Through a unique combination of real-time analytics, automation & employee feedback across all endpoints, Nexthink helps IT teams meet the needs of the modern digital workplace.
Headquartered in Switzerland, Nexthink also has offices in France, UK, Germany, Spain, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Australia & the US. Our growing team of Nexthinkers is proud to be making the digital work lives of seven million employees across 1,000 customers more productive.
At Nexthink, we believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusivity, & equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational & multilingual, & come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuine representative workforce that can help us create solutions & foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience. Join us today!
We are looking for an enthusiastic Windows Software Development Engineer for helping us to implement & reinvent ourNexthinkCollector agent (kernel driver & windows agent) that is at the core of our technological stack.
The position entails a high level of responsibility within the Engineering team. Your contribution will have a significant impact on the satisfaction of 5+ millions of end-users of our technology.
You are highly motivated & result driven? You love working as part of an agile team, constantly learning & enhancing your skills & you are open to feedback? You like being accountable & have a high sense of product ownership?
Then search no more, we have the perfect spot for you.
As a Windows Software Development Engineer, not only you will implement the features that will make our company crushed the competition, but you will also be exposed to the challenges of doing that iteratively, in getting feedback from the customers & making sure that the quality is over the top!
- Design & implement new feature for a Windows agent (but also platform agnostic)
- Be ready to disassemble memory dumps, analyze performance bottlenecks & stability issues
- Help QA teammates in their day to day job to solve the issues raised by our dear Level 3 support
- Solve potential bugs found
- Participate in the product release delivery process
- Take actively part in the traditional agile activities (e.g., standups, sprint planning, grooming, )
- Seniority level: Mid-Senior Level
- Function: Engineering
- Excellent communication & teamwork skills
- Problem solver
- BSc in Computer Science (or equivalent)
- 5+ years of software development experience
- Very good knowledge of C andC++(17), especially on Windows as it will be your main development platform
- Red-black trees,hashtablesandhashmapshave no secret for you
- Dissambly, memory dump analysis andwindbgare part of your day to day
- Ready to write code in the Windows kernel, but not so many
- Professional-level English spoken & written
Would be a real plus:
- Knowledge on macOS X or not afraid to get some
- Experience with C# (our test suite is written in that language)
- Experience in an Agile environment
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a fast-growing, successful & innovative company. Nexthink allows you to thrive in a unique work environment where the emphasis is on excellence, innovation, openness & collaboration.