Were looking for a Video Editor to join our Virtual Product Team. This position will be tasked to assist with in-house editing duties. This role involves pre-recording client videos to be used by the Virtual Teams as well as doing post event editing based on client request, trimming tops & tails, segmenting the day, etc. This position requires experience with pre & post-production editing.
What Youll Do:
- Maintain knowledge of video editing software, Premier, After Effects, etc.
- Establish a clear understanding of client requests & the intent of the video being created
- Facilitate pre-recording function for our clients to be used during events
- Responsible for communicating with the Virtual Product stakeholders to understand client demands & executing them as such.
What We Look For:
- 2-4 years of experience in video & media editing
- Ability to multitask & work toward several milestones on various projects simultaneously
- Experience editing various video projects & inserting sound effects, music & transitions
- Creative experience in filmmaking & videography
- Ability to work cross functionally with Control Room teams to ensure pre-recorded content is aligned with Technical Director & Technical Producers visions for the live event
- Great communication skills to ensure that client wishes & vision is understood & translated to the recorded content
Professional mastery of video & audio editing software & programs (Final Cut, Premiere, After Effects, etc.)
Who We Are:
Convene designs & services premium places to work, meet, & host inspiring events. Through strategic partnerships with prominent commercial landlords, Convene operates a network of hospitality-driven locations in Class A office buildings across major cities. Convene has raised $260M in equity funding to date, & has been named one of Americas 100 Most Promising Companies by Forbes & a Best Workplace by both & Fortune Magazine.
For more information: Take a peek into Convenes NYC headquarters & learn more about our award-winning culture in NASDAQs Cultural Capital web series, take a tour of our largest location, and read a case study on how Convene has reinvented commercial real estate.
- Certified Great Place to Work 2017-2020
- 2019 Fortune Magazine #7 Best Workplace in New York
- One of Magazines Best Workplaces 2018
- 2018 Fortune Magazine Best Small & Medium Workplaces U.S.
- 2017 Fortune Magazine #11 Best Workplace in New York
- One of LinkedIns Most In-Demand Startups
- One of Forbes Most Promising Companies
- One of Crains New York Fastest Growing Companies
Were Here For You:
At Convene, youll receive:
- Excellent health coverage for you & your family
- Medical & insurance navigation support
- Generous paid time off, including an extra day off during the month of your birthday
- 401K match
- Discounts on phone plans & gym memberships
- Professional development support
- Access to healthy meals & snacks at work
Convene is committed to building an inclusive & diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer & welcome people from all backgrounds, experiences, abilities & perspectives.
To all recruitment agencies: Convene does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or any Convene employees. Convene is not liable to pay fees for any unsolicited resumes received.