Via has partnered with 100+ cities & public transit agencies around the world to deploy our mobility technology. As a Field Manager on Vias Transit-as-a-Service (TaaS) Operations team, youll be responsible for managing operations using our innovative technology platform. Youll manage daily operations while driving continuous improvement & growth of our services.
What You'll Do:
- Ensure operational excellence, customer satisfaction, & an unbelievable customer experience
- Manage driver supply to ensure we have the right number of drivers on the road in order to meet demand
- Prioritize operational issues as the real-time point of contact & implement creative solutions to solve problems as they arise
- Respond to driver feedback & live customer issues
- Diligently work collaboratively with a broad interdisciplinary team to scale operational processes, systems, & tools to drive rapid growth
Who You Are:
- A self-starter who is comfortable taking on a high level of responsibility
- Previous project management, operations, or customer service experience are a plus
- Outgoing & sociable; skilled at communicating professionally with partners, customers & driver partners from a broad range of backgrounds
- Willing to wear multiple hats & contribute on projects of all types
- Fluent in English, additional languages a plus
- Based in Washington D.C. (current or future)
What Catches Our Eye:
- Experience managing (including scheduling) a team
- Taking initiative & owning new projects
- Comfort with ambiguity & evolving / adapting as conditions change
- Experience managing projects with multiple stakeholders
- Bachelors degree
At Via, we're on the cutting edge of mobility. Were building revolutionary technology thats changing the way people get around. It's on-demand transit on a mass scale, a smarter transportation thats friendly to our planet. From on-demand autonomous shuttles in Australia to dynamically routed bus fleets in Singapore, our sophisticated operating system is powering transportation in the worlds biggest cities & is sought after by prominent transportation players globally. Weve provided more than 50 million shared rides already, & were growing at an astonishing rate. We have offices in more than 15 countries & deployments in more than 50 markets, with a goal of hundreds of deployments within the next two years. If youre someone who relishes wearing multiple hats, never backs down from a challenge, & loves getting things done, wed love to hear from you!
Were on this ride together.
Our commitment to antiracism, diversity, & inclusion starts from within. At Via, were committed to building & nurturing a team as diverse as the communities we serve. Our core technology has always been built on the guiding principle that we go further when we go together -- we believe that everyone deserves equal access to opportunity, & that journey starts with welcoming & celebrating all backgrounds, identities, & voices.