ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands & products all built with one goal in mind to give fans new & innovative ways to interact with their favorite games, sports, teams, & leagues. Thats no easy task, which is why were so dedicated to building a winning team. And make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means well never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance & paid leave policies, were committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give.
FanDuel Group is based in New York, with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon & Scotland. Our brands include:
- FanDuel A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook Americas #1 sports betting app
- TVG The best-in-class horse racing TV/media network & betting platform
- FanDuel Racing A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOXBet A world-class betting platform & affiliate of FanDuel Group
- PokerStars The premier online poker product & affiliate of FanDuel Group
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
The Workforce Management Forecaster is accountable for the development & maintenance of comprehensive staffing models supporting Operations. The models determine staff requirements for workload demands. The models contemplate business processes, staff productivity, timeliness, growth, invest initiatives, transfer of work, as well as turnover & hiring. The position works very closely with other members of the Operations & Finance teams & is critical in the development of annual operating plan, budget & regular outlooks.
THE GAME PLAN
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Act as liaison between Operations, Training, HR, Finance & Expense business partners with regards to staffing & capacity planning.
- Establish staff plans and/or capacity requirements based on data & analytics.
- Maintain comprehensive knowledge of staffing model inputs & methodology.
- Work closely with Operations business partners in the development of work process time standards.
- Conduct planning meetings to discuss & or communicate capacity needs, risks, opportunities & results to various functions.
- Conduct detailed variance analytics & identify key business drivers of change.
- Research, forecast & report on demand drivers.
- Review forecast for accuracy & make proactive changes to minimize variances.
- Influence & negotiate with business partners & colleagues.
- Working closely with the Operations Lines Finance, Expense & Operations leads, identify trends, quantify impacts, & communicate business results relative to staffing implications on a monthly basis.
- Respond to what-if scenarios, cost benefit requests, & other projects that have staffing implications. Able to quantify implications of initiatives on staffing needs.
- Understand the interrelationship between model variables & the impact to service level commitments.
- Develop benchmarking metrics in order to understand efficiency/productivity of actual planned staffing levels.
- Develop & maintain expertise in business process & be able to translate into staff model that allows the isolation of impacts of change in variables.
- Participate in model optimization techniques that drive efficiency & optimize resource utilization.
- Play a key role in the financial outlook & operating plan process by submitting staffing projections for current & outer years.
What we're looking for in our next teammate
- 3+ years of experience in constructing quantitative analysis and/or modeling in a professional environment.
- 3+ years of Service/Contact Center and/or business forecasting experience.
- Long Term forecasting experience required.
- Strong quantitative & mathematical skills.
- Advanced level proficiency in Excel.
- Ability to learn & anticipate skills that will be required for the future Workforce Management Forecast Analyst.
- Adept in data mining, data analysis, & data presentation.
- Ability to identify relevant data & data sources to provide meaningful analysis.
- Detail oriented with commitment to operational excellence & quality.
- Strong analytical, critical-thinking, & problem-solving skills with the ability to seek out root cause & explain business performance.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal & written.
We treat our team right
Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting & fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship & professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs & platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity & inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect & value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.