As a Daily Harvest Senior Product Manager, you will work closely with our VP of Product & founder/CEO to define the future of our customer experience. You will sit at the intersection of user experience & engineering & will be tasked with forming a deep understanding of both our customer & our home-grown subscription e-commerce platform.
Who you are
- Have a track record of bringing new consumer-facing products from concept to launch
- Detailed-oriented, while maintaining the ability to see the overall picture & challenge the traditional path
- Data-driven & have experience with A/B & multivariate testing (and can interpret results)
- Customer-centric & able to extract qualitative insights from customer interactions
- Passionate about the future of e-commerce
- Able to effectively communicate internally & externally & are able to sell ideas & clearly explain product concepts
- Possess internal & external team leadership skills & are able to build & maintain strong relationships with colleagues
- Convey a can-do, positive attitude towards tackling problems & are able to see other points of view, while maintaining a confident direction
- Willing to roll up your sleeves & do what is necessary to get the job done
- 5+ years of Product Management experience, bonus points for experience in a high-growth environment
- Significant experience in making product decisions based on both qualitative insights & quantitative data
- Proven track record of effective collaboration with peers in engineering & design
- A bias for action
- Ability to build consensus across organizations
- Experience with agile, XP, or SCRUM software development practices
- An office freezer full of smoothies, soups, breakfast bowls, harvest bowls, & lattes
- A dynamic, ambitious & fun work environment
- Competitive medical, dental, & vision benefits
- Flexible time off policy
About Daily Harvest
Daily Harvest makes nourishing food built on fruits & vegetables accessible. We do this by delivering thoughtfully sourced, chef-crafted food to customers' doorsteps, all ready to enjoy in minutes. Were on a mission to take care of food, so food can take care of you.
Since launching in 2015, Daily Harvest has been featured in national publications like Fast Company, The New York Times, & Refinery29, & garnered investments from celebrities like Gwyneth Paltrow, Serena Williams, & Bobby Flay.
Our team is collaborative, driven, & future-thinking. We're constantly learning, experimenting, & iterating, & celebrate failure just as much as success. We take risks, try new things, & we get things done. We love adaptogens & cruciferous vegetables but never say no to cake. Everything we do, we do in the service of our community.