Our mission is to create the finance solution all businesses love
through technology, elegant design, & an outstanding sense of customer care. At Qonto
, we believe that great services come from great thinkers, that's why we strive to provide an environment that will allow you to feel comfortable & help you excel in your work. Check this video
to have a preview of our method: The Qonto Way
launched Qonto in July 2017, & the team reached great achievements since then:
- Market leader for online SME banking in Europe
- 150,000 SME clients
- 136 million raised
- International investors with a solid fintech experience
- Qonto is part of the #Next40
index for 2021
- And 400+ happy Qontoers helping us building the finance solution of our dreams (just that!)
- Ambition | We tackle big challenges no matter what
- Teamwork | We create magic by collaborating at the same speed
- Mastery | We pursue excellence through continuous learning & by facing challenges humbly every day
- Integrity | We are transparent & trustworthy with our clients & each other
As a Product Recruiter,
you will join a team of 2 led by Marjorie
. Your mission will be to help our CPO, Marc-Antoine
to build an engineering dream team by attracting & hiring the market's best profiles.
As a Product Recruiter at Qonto, you will
Win the talent war: You will attract the best engineers from all around the world through the use of the most efficient tools & creative ideas. You will be able to create strong relationships with the candidates to make them want to join Qonto.
Recruit the right talents: You will identify potential talents through CVs; you know how to conduct a good interview in order to submit a relevant shortlist to the hiring managers.
Represent the Product team: You will be close to the teams. You will understand the specificities of each position & you will be able to speak freely about the Qonto engineering culture.
Offer an unforgettable candidate experience: You will be in charge of the recruitment process. Being rigorous, reactive, & ensuring a good follow-up is key to providing an excellent candidate experience.
Be efficient: You will track metrics & find solutions to improve your way of working.
Experience: You have at least 2 years of experience as a Recruiter with a focus on product profiles (in a company or in a recruitment agency).
Organizational skills: You are hands-on & able to multitask & prioritize your daily workload. You are able to follow the hiring process with great rigor.
Problem solver: Nothing can stop you!
Communication skills: You have an impactful presentation style: you will represent Qonto, & you have outstanding communication & interpersonal skills.
Mastery: You have a strong interest in & a broad knowledge of the technical landscape.
Languages: You speak both French & English.
Education: You have a Master's or equivalent degree in Human Resources Management or in a relevant field.
You got it: helping you succeed is our #1 priority. We have put together several perks to make your life easier & more will be added as Qonto grows further
Office & Team Life
- 3,200 sqm fully-renovated building near Opera with WeWork
- Monthly team events, & yearly offsite (Barcelona, Sicily what's next?)
- Free coffee, snacks in the kitchen, & a budget allocated to managers for small team events
- The latest in Apple's equipment
- Remote Policy: 2 days minimum per week. This aspect will be discussed during the hiring process & with your potential Manager.
- Career tracks that can match all expectations (Expert or Manager tracks): we believe in our Qontoers & we want them to progress on their journey at Qonto. And in addition, internal & international mobility is also promoted.
- A competitive salary package (healthcare, commute...)
- 5 days off in addition to the legal 25 days
- A Swile
Card that you can use for lunch
- Access to thousands of gyms & activities for 10-30 a month, through our partnership with Gymlib
- Relocation package & visa sponsorship for international talents (we have 40+ nationalities based in Paris, Madrid, Milan & Berlin)
- An inclusive environment with a real focus on parity (40% of our teams are women)
- Special parenthood policy (we are part of the Parental Act
- Childcare Benefits (reserved day-care places for your little ones) & subsidies/discounts with selected childcare partners
- Access to Moka Care
, a digital platform to take care of your mental health
How we have adapted our hiring process during the Coronavirus crisis:
Is Qonto still recruiting?
There are so many questions you may be asking yourself. The current public health crisis may have you doubting whether you should even be applying right now.
We strive to be the finance solution all businesses love. To continue to reach this goal, we need to hire talent more than ever. That's why we guarantee a fully remote hiring process for all candidates!
We are lucky to have digital tools to help us continue to live & work as best we can despite everything going on.
Here is what you can expect from our adapted recruitment process:
- A 60 min video-call with one of our talent acquisition managers to better understand your career plan & answer any of your questions
- A 60 min video-call with your future manager to create a strong alignment on what they will expect from you & tell you more on their way of operating
- A fully remote exercise to evaluate your abilities & give you a taste of what you could work on at Qonto
- Video-calls with future team members to help you envision yourself at the company
- A Final video-call with the manager of your future department and/or one of our C-level/Founders
We will send you an interview guide so you can best prepare yourself.
On average our process lasts 20 working days & offers usually follow within 48 hours