Harrys started in 2013 with a specific goal: disrupt the shaving industry by creating an innovative, everyday product at a fair price. Since then, Harrys has expanded to Canada & Europe, developed relationships with retailers such as Target & Walmart, expanded our grooming brand into a personal care powerhouse, launched two new brands including Flamingo & Cat Person, & made our first brand acquisition with Lum.
The key to our success? Our amazing people. From chemists, mechanical engineers, CX associates, to creative directors, sourcing managers, & logistics specialists, the Harrys team is composed of some of the most brilliant, diverse, & humble people youll ever meet.
Our brands answer unmet consumer needs, but our company is a place of inclusion & innovation that attracts some of the brightest minds across industries, geographies, & backgrounds. Whether we have a team of 5 or 500, our core values & our startup mentality remain; we value continuous improvement & learning, teamwork & collaboration, creative problem solving, & open & direct dialogue & feedback.
Harrys is operating as a hybrid-first environment - for us, that means that we ask folks to come into our beautiful, 88,000 square foot SoHo office a minimum of 2 days per week, with flexibility to choose exactly which days work best for you. What will you get out of that? Bagels on Tuesdays, lunch on Wednesdays & Thursdays, & fully stocked kitchens with snacks, coffee, & drinks everyday. Cant forget the free products & the opportunity to have some meetings without Zoom (remember what 2019 was like?)
We are still requiring vaccinations for in-office employees. Reasonable accommodations due to a medical reason or sincerely held religious belief may be made.
Seasonal Customer Experience Associate - Full-time
This is a temporary full-time role with availability to work one weekend day. Applicants must live in New York or New Jersey with the expectation of coming into the office located in lower Manhattan 2-3 times per week.
The Customer Experience Team serves as a direct bridge between the Harry's brand & the people who use our products. We strive to create an effortless experience for everyone who reaches out to our team, & we serve as an advocate for our customers in an effort to drive changes to the overall Harrys experience. We bring the voice of the Harry's brand to our customers, & the voice of our customers to the broader Harry's team. We value our diverse & inclusive team.
You will be responsible for ensuring that all of our customers have a best-in-class quality customer experience across multiple channels. You will act as a subject matter expert who can both problem solve & connect with customers on a human level. You will be part of an empathetic & supportive team, where your front-line work is directly connected to the growth & success of Harrys.
What you will accomplish:
- Deliver a personalized & effortless experience via phone & emails while meeting quality & productivity goals
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment tackling a large array of incoming customer issues
- Become an expert on our products & spread the love of Harry's everywhere
- Deliver above-and-beyond customer service by assisting customers in navigating harrys.com, placing orders, finding the right product etc
- Create instant rapport with our customers
- Notice even the smallest trends & customer pain points to make sure we deliver the best experience possible
- Strategize ways to improve our service, streamline our processes, & better serve our customers
- Master our internal management system in order to efficiently & effectively manage customer relationships
- Coordinate with CX Management to channel customer feedback to all areas of the business such as technology, marketing, design & product teams
- Identify customer trends in real time & communicate to the CX team & other departments
- Contribute to a dynamic & positive team culture
This should describe you:
- Superior communicator through all customer service channels
- Empathy & the ability to put yourself in the customer's shoes
- Excellent computer & technical skills
- Familiar with e-commerce & love to teach people about new & exciting tech
- A knack for building rapport with people quickly & easily
- A strong work ethic & an entrepreneurial spirit
- Eager to learn, grow, & develop your professional skills
- Ability to problem solve & think on your feet
- You are a learner - always seeking to improve yourself, your team, & the world around you
- You thrive on direct, honest, & supportive feedback
- You are always thinking about how to help the teammates around you excel
- To you, theres nothing more exciting than a new challenge
- Sense of humor -- we take our work seriously & ourselves un-seriously
Here's who you'll work with:
- Report directly to the Customer Experience Team Lead(s), interact frequently with the broader CX Management Team
- Work with awesome CX Associates who make the everyday fun (GIFs highly encouraged!)
- Eat bagels on Tuesday mornings, team lunch on Wednesday & Thursday with the entire Harrys team
- Have opportunities to learn from the greater operations team such as Engineering, Supply Chain, Distribution, Marketing & Product Development
- Work very closely with whoever fills the snack cabinet (insider tip)
We have a mandatory COVID-19 vaccination policy.
Harrys is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds & perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, & do great work together.
Harrys is an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing equal employment & advancement opportunities to all individuals. We recruit, hire & promote into all job levels the most qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth & related medical conditions), parental status, age, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, marital, family or partnership status, political affiliation or activities, military service, domestic violence victim status, arrest/conviction record, sexual or reproductive health decisions, caregiver status, credit history immigration status, unemployment status, traits historically associated with race, including but not limited to hair texture & protective hairstyles or any other status protected under applicable federal, state & local laws. Harrys commitment to providing equal employment opportunities extends to all aspects of employment, including job assignment, compensation, discipline & access to benefits & training.
We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC & are dedicated to going above & beyond in fostering diversity across our company.