Come see whats cookin at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient & exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world & we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services & were growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, & international, & our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result. As the Senior Associate, People you would serve as a main point of contact for multiple sorting sites, you would be responsible for partnering with the Operations leaders to ensure a smooth operation from an HR perspective for your assigned locations.
Job Description: Senior Associate, People Operations
- Provide generalist support to your assigned facilities in all areas of Human Resources
- Assist HRBP in administering procedures & policies through the local sites
- Support multiple sort distribution locations, with approximately 25% travel to sites
- Support front-line HR operations to employees, communication, on-boarding/off-boarding, leave management & workers' compensation, HR data management, employee relations
- Provide training support to all levels of associates
- Partner with recruiting to source & select internal & external candidates
- Ensure Open Door, diversity & other values related issues are resolved effectively
- Ensure compliance with federal, state, & local employment laws, & company policies & procedures partnering with Employee Relations & legal.
- Provide coaching, facilitate discussions & makes recommendations for non-exempt associates & Supervisors development needs
- Work alongside the HR leadership to conduct interventions, fact-findings & resolves conflicts as they arise
- Support contractor agency relations alongside front line supervisor & internal HR partner
- Deliver, monitor, coach & guides technical & nontechnical training for site Supervisors & non-exempt associates
- Participate in special projects as assigned
- Eager to learn
- Passionate about Human Resources
- Confident with giving presentations
- Comfortable working in a distribution center environment
At a minimum, you have...
- Bachelors degree or equivalent job experience with SHRM / PHR
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Human Resources, preferably within food manufacturing/production, CPG, e-Commerce or start-up environment
- Knowledge of recruitment strategies & techniques, employment agency methods & operations, developed skill in interviewing techniques
- Working knowledge of employee relations, diversity, performance management, & employment laws with proven ability to handle confidential information with professionalism & tact
- Solid verbal & nonverbal communications skills, good interpersonal skills, coaching & counseling skills
- Competitive Salary 401K company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy
- $0 monthly premium & other flexible health plans effective first day of employment
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as other product initiatives)
- Snacks, coffee & catered meals
- Company sponsored outings & Employee Resource Groups
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company