Because you belong at Twilio.
The Who, What, Why & Where
The Campaigns & Content Marketing team at Twilio is looking for an Senior Campaign Manager to help drive outbound campaigns in partnership with our mid-market Sales, Enablement, extended Marketing & Operations teams to fuel engagement with identified target accounts & drive pipeline. This person will help design, execute, supervise & improve our Marketing & Sales outbounding.
The ideal candidate for this role thrives with cross-department collaboration, is data-driven, systems savvy, exhibits a start-up/dive-right-in mentality, & is looking to lead a program that directly impacts & enables our Mid-Market Sales organization to drive stronger pipeline.
Twilio is looking for a leader who lives the Twilio Magic & has a demonstrated track record of generating demand.:
- You have 7-10 years of demonstrated ability in marketing for B2B companies
- You understand how Marketing & Sales work together to drive revenue & have worked closely with Sales in a previous role, or come from Sales
- You have experience developing effective programs in partnership w/ sales. Experience in creating cultivate & drip campaigns within email marketing a plus.
- You have excellent organizational skills & can multitask across teams, projects & priorities.
- Proficiency in Salesforce, Outreach.io, DiscoverOrg, ZoomInfo, 6sense, & more
- You have outstanding written & verbal communication skills.
- You want to work in a fast-moving rocketship, own & design programs, & make a significant impact to the success of the business.
- You demonstrate a keen eye for attention to detail & have a positive, go-getter attitude.
- Regarding culture, we seek people who demonstrate our values, enjoy challenging problems, empower others to thrive, draw the owl, & adapt their playbook when vital.
- This will be an Individual contributor role to start with an opportunity to strengthen a team with confirmed performance & success.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience required.
As an Outbound Campaign Manager you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- BE AN OWNER, EMPOWER OTHERS: Support & lead the strategy for Twilios Outbound Sales & Marketing campaigns across our Mid-Market sales segment to ensure they get completed & demonstrated by our AEs.
- BE AN OWNER: Quarterback & give to regular campaign planning sessions & represent Marketing while partnering with Sales in targeted outbound campaigns initiatives. Become a partner with sales management & lead the dedicated pipeline number.
- RUTHLESSLY PRIORITIZE: Lead project timelines to ensure outbound assets & enablement tools are complete & meet launch deadlines; prioritize sales leaders wish list of outbound campaigns.
- DRAW THE OWL, WRITE IT DOWN, BE BOLD: Own, analyze, & optimize the launch & success of this program.
- BE INCLUSIVE & NO SHENANIGANS: Work cross-functionally with internal partners in our GTM team to keep outbound campaigns on track.
- WRITE IT DOWN & EMPOWER OTHERS: Communicate upcoming outbound campaign plans, enablement materials & training sessions to help the sales team optimally roll out this program.
For anyone interested in building a career in Marketing, this role is an excellent chance to learn alongside a robust campaigns team at the intersection of all marketing activities. Your insights, ideas, & leadership will carry Twilio to the next level of our trajectory. Because Twilio is fueling the future of communications, we have an impactful narrative that attracts millions of visitors & leads.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the worlds developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development & your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed & we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems & creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion & innovation & we want you & your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
We employ diverse talent from all over the world & we believe great work can be done anywhere. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits & perks to support the physical, financial, & emotional well being of you & your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously & purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work & be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video & email by virtualizing the worlds communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the worlds most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developers toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry from emerging leaders to the worlds largest organizations to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.