WHO WE ARE
Seamless, HBO, Disney, Urban Outfitters, & Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands & consumers in a more authentic & human way. And we do it at scale each month, tens of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 2 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Mobile Marketing Platforms in 2019 & the Forbes Cloud 100. The company has also been selected as one of Magazines Best Places to Work (2019 & 2020), & Crain's Best Places to Work in NYC (2019 & 2020).
WHAT YOU'LL DO
As a Customer Onboarding Manager, you will own the critical early phase of the customer lifecycle by onboarding Brazes new clients. You will be responsible for rapidly understanding each clients business requirements & driving them to realize a fast time-to-value from their investment in Braze. As one of the first hires in our new SMB Department, you will have the opportunity to shape how we support our customers as we build a new strategy for the future.
- Project manage a portfolio customer onboardings to successful outcomes, accelerating Time to Value.
- Engage with customer stakeholders to quickly understand their business & technical goals for using Braze, building credible relationships throughout the customer organization, from senior staff to Braze end users.
- Effectively deliver engaging enablement training & workshops on both strategic & technical topics.
- Develop creative ways to use our internal tools & Braze technology to efficiently & strategically manage & grow your accounts.
- Take ownership of technical workstreams in onboarding projects & work directly with client side product & engineering stakeholders.
- Drive early adoption, setting KPIs & success metrics for ROI.
- Help build processes, internal enablement, & servicing tactics as we establish our strategy for onboarding SMB customers.
- Contribute to the design & improvement of processes & project delivery materials that enhance efficiency & customer experience during onboarding.
Please note this job description does not cover every duty you may need to undertake, you may be asked by your manager to handle other reasonable responsibilities commensurate with the role.
WHO YOU ARE
- You have exemplary written & verbal communication skills coupled with unparalleled follow up skills. Clients have the impression that you listen & understand their problems. Most of your communication will be written.
- Youre known for being a team player. Youre interested in mentoring your peers, lending a helping hand to cross-functional partners, & actively contributing to internal projects.
- High level of intellectual curiosity. You see opportunity & growth in learning more about what you do & how it impacts others.
- Youre excited about being a founding member of a new department. You want to help build a strong culture & are interested in growing in your career.
- You have experience with project management or technology implementation.
- You welcome frequent feedback regarding your path to progressing through the organization.
- You have domain knowledge of two or more of the following: SaaS, Mobile, APIs, Marketing Automation, Direct Marketing, Marketing Analytics or Basic Programming (HTML etc.).
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work & life, including paid parental leave
- Free daily lunch in the office, including snacks & beverages
- Competitive medical, dental, & vision coverage for you & your dependents
- Collaborative, transparent, & fun loving office culture
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information & how you can exercise your rights.