HYPR Corp is the leader in True Passwordless authentication because we dont rely on shared secrets for identity & access management. Because of our unique approach, our business is expanding & were seeking a client facing infrastructure expert to be a critical part of our team.
Your background will consist of having extensive experience understanding enterprise scale infrastructures. (Cloud & on Prem) Having mastered the understanding of how various infrastructures work in order to deploy large scale software products is going to be essential.
Youll be working with clients in overcoming technical implementation challenges & advising them on best practices in relation to HYPRs ability to be deployed both internally as well as for their clients. This covers & includes conducting analysis, designing, planning & implementation in order to meet business needs. Your ability to provide factual technical recommendations for technology platforms, scaling & deployment will cement the best path for a successful outcome. Youll essentially be the Technical Ambassador for HYPRs product, architecture & implementation.
Required Skills & Experience
- 8+ Years of experience designing & building Enterprise Infrastructures
- 8+ years of experience gathering system requirements & architecting enterprise environments
- 8+ years of experience working with server infrastructure, capacity planning, understanding storage requirements, & networking protocols.
- AWS - Extensive experience including build, deploy, monitor, configure, scale & manage
- Expert knowledge & proven experience with EC2, R53, RDS, Elasticache, etc.
- Windows infrastructure & PJI are a huge plus.
- API & Mobile SDK experience is a big plus
- Implementation & support of containerization & microservices (Kubernetes, Docker)
Are a big plus
- Collaboration with software & application development both internally & externally
- Mentor & train client personnel on HYPR deployments
- Help monitor our strategic client relationships in order to effectively communicate business goals with HYPRs internal Dev teams.
- Infrastructure Automation (python, bash, PowerShell)
The Benefits of Working with HYPR:
- Long-Term stability within a high-growth sector within identity access automation.
- All members of the team are senior, & youll be joining a team of All Stars who consistently deliver the highest quality in all areas of customer service & success.
- An organization with a great work life balance. Many of our employees have families & responsibilities outside of the office that they are able to easily meet.
- A mission driven culture. At HYPR you will never be spinning your wheels on tasks that wont make an impact. Everything we develop is cutting edge & vital to the success & security of our clients.
- An emphasis on collaboration & access to giants in the industry. We achieve our best because we employ the best.
Work authorization: USA
Full Time Opportunity: Yes
Remote: Yes (Onsite in NY Corporate HQ)
HYPR is an Equal Opportunity Employer