Who we are
What do Slack, Airbnb & Etsy have in common? They use Culture Amp every day to make their workplaces better & grow highly engaged employees. They also make up a community of over 3,000 organizations from around the globe who stand together to change the world of work. With our head office in Melbourne, Australia, we are a remote-friendly organisation with offices in San Francisco, New York & London.
Culture Amp isnt just for fast-growing startups - were for every organization that wants to put culture first. By making it easy to collect, understand, & act on employee feedback, we enable People teams to make better decisions, demonstrate impact, & turn company culture into a competitive edge.
Its what makes us the worlds leading people & culture platform.
Culture Amp is a rapidly growing company empowering our customers to build Culture First workplaces. Our market-leading, category-defining Engagement product has been the engine of our success. In 2019 we added an award winning performance management solution to our portfolio. These two products together enable us to deliver highly differentiated, powerful & industry-leading capabilities to our customers.
We are looking for engineers at both a senior or mid level to join the Engagement Camp. If you love working in React & Typescript & open to learning Ruby on Rails, this could be for you. If you are excited by writing the code that powers a product you believe in then wed love to speak with you.
As part of this talented camp you will play an instrumental part in evolving our time tested platform from a monolith into a robust set of distributed systems capable of upholding our mission to positively affect the lives of a hundred million people at work.
Software Engineering at Culture Amp is an inclusive practice distributed across cross-functional, lightweight Agile teams, many of which are remote-friendly, & all of which embrace flexible work arrangements. You should enjoy being surrounded by talented engineers, learning from others, as well as contributing to their development. To top it off, we hope youll share our passion for culture & changing the world of work for the better.
What you'll bring to Culture Amp
- You have a growth mindset, able to skill up on an unfamiliar language or framework when you need to, & to adapt to our constantly changing environment.
- You have experience working in agile teams & shipping software iteratively
- Willingness to work in & uplift legacy code
- You naturally think out loud, bring others into conversations & thereby encourage cross pollination of ideas.
- You are adept at communicating complex technical matters in a clear, understandable way to non-technical people.
- You are passionate about solving complex problems.
Please keep reading...
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women & other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We'd love to have a chat & see if you could be a great fit.
What we offer
Culture Amp really practices what we preach. We are extremely proud of the Culture we have built, but don't just take our word for it, our Glassdoor reviews speak for themselves!
We want every Camper to feel at home & do their best work at Culture Amp, so we have 4 values that we live by, take a read, & if this sounds like the environment for you, please apply!
We have a strong commitment to Anti-Racism, & we believe in leading through example. Every step we make as a business towards anti-racism is another step we can support our customers in making a better world of work. You can see our current commitments to Anti-Racism here.
But thats not all!
- Flexible working hours - in this (please don't say unprecedented again!) time, make your work schedule work for you
- 14 weeks parental leave at full pay for primary carers & 4 weeks for secondary carers
- MacBooks for all!
- Shares - its important to us that everyone is an owner & can share in our success.
- Fun & inclusive digital, & (in the future) in-person events
Most importantly. An opportunity to really make a difference in peoples lives.