CLEAR transforms what is uniquely you your fingerprints, your face, your eyes into a secure, biometric key to frictionless experiences. We are creating a world where travel is effortless, where accessing your office building is as simple as walking in, & where shopping is as easy as walking in & out of a storewithout ever once showing an ID or credit card. CLEAR currently powers secure, frictionless customer experiences in nearly 40 U.S. airports & venues. With over 2 million members so far, CLEAR is the identity platform of the future, today.
We are seeking a CRM Marketing Director who will be responsible for leading the customer lifecycle marketing strategy across channels, including email, site & mobile. In this role, you will be business leader & subject matter expert, driving the design, implementation, & adoption of lifecycle management programs that will increase CLEARs member base & drive higher levels of engagement, customer satisfaction & retention, & measurable impact to revenue. You will develop & oversee our prospect & customer content & communications strategy across email, SMS, push notifications, website & more.
Position is located in NY Corporate Headquarters.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Define the CRM Strategy & establish KPIs, manage performance / reporting, & communicate results to leadership
- Evolve our prospect, customer & winback lifecycle programs to enhance the member experience & drive results
- Drive the direction of customer segmentation, targeting, & reporting to inform the development of the lifecycle program
- Develop the content strategy across the customer lifecycle (prospect, member, winbacks) to deepen engagement across owned channels
- Represent end-users voice on key cross-departmental initiatives
- Work closely with key cross-functional partners, including Operations, Tech, & Product teams to enhance the physical & digital member experience
- Build, coach & lead a team of highly effective marketers, maintaining high morale & strong business results
Desired Skills + Experience:
- 8+ years of relevant experience in email & site marketing with a track record of delivering measurable results; subscription or technology experience a plus
- Strong strategic & analytical skills managing multi-channel projects from business requirements to testing, rollout & reporting.
- Expertise in online marketing techniques for both transactional & relationship marketing in B2C environments
- Strong project management skills to manage a wide range of programs & thrive in a fast-paced & demanding environment, proactively setting the business direction & managing daily deliverables
- Excellent spoken & written skills in English, outstanding verbal & oral presentation skills.
- Well-organized, detail & solutions oriented; ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Knowledge of Salesforce, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Prismic, & Braze a plus