Similarweb is a place for the dreamers. A place to grow personally & professionally, by constantly challenging yourself & the status quo, bringing in new ideas, & simply daring to explore In Similarweb youll be surrounded by talented individuals that are passionate about data, technology, & people.
We raised over $240M & have 800 employees across 10 global offices. In May 2021, we began trading on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE), & we couldnt have done it without each & every one of our Similarwebbers.
We believe in balancing between the flexibility of working from home, & the fun of working together & face-to-face personal connections. That is why, at Similarweb we have implemented a Hybrid model, in which you work from the office for 3 days, & can decide to work from home two days a week. Enjoying the best of both worlds!
Similarweb Professional Services Department is the consulting arm of Similarweb. We provide our enterprise clients with paid services supporting their Advisory, Data & Implementation needs. We deliver expert insights on specific business questions, leveraging innovative methodologies & custom data sets analysed by experienced consultants with vertical expertise.
Our involvement promotes the adoption of Similarweb from clients leadership, & helps demonstrate the value of our data throughout their organisation
As a Senior Solution Business Manager, Professional Services at SimilarWeb you will:
- Leverage market expertise & in-depth knowledge of client needs to define our offering, go-to-market strategy, & value proposition
- Build competitive & market landscape expertise to enable client-facing teams & to inform offering & overall strategy; conduct market analysis activities to refine target audience & segmentation
- Propose pricing strategy, benchmarking competition & articulate ROI
- Advocate & leverage VOC & feedback from the consulting team to ensure customer-centric mindset & collaborate with the product team to ensure use case alignment & completion; surface qualitative & quantitative insights to shape product direction, ensure product-market fit & scale adoption
- Partner with commercial teams & operations to ensure achievement of business objectives & growth targets; craft strategies to drive market penetration & adoption
- Increase use case commercial success by mapping & optimising the buyer journey & maximising value in every touchpoint; own use case cadences & content to ensure sustainable growth
- Partner with Consultants & Data engineers teams to define use case needs, build operational plans & working processes with Sales Operations & Enablement teams to reach business goals
- Develop positioning & messaging to crystallize sustainable value proposition for the client use case; establish & grow a repository of customer success stories, ROI, & client testimonials; partner with Product Marketing team to
- Initiate & lead commercial & funnel analysis & reporting to surface market & operational blockers & opportunities & track overall success; provide a clear articulation of assessments, recommend plan adjustments as necessary
- Partner with Product Marketing teams & Consulting teams to create clear & impactful collateral (e.g. webinar presentations, internal communications decks etc.) utilising storytelling & narrative, data & insights.
- Inject product & market expertise to the field by taking an active part in key client engagements alongside the consulting team; lead & facilitate use case pipeline reviews to maximise traction & ensure global best practices & knowledge sharing
What will I bring to the team?
- 6+ years of experience in market research, strategy and/or consulting roles
- Strong understanding of the players & market dynamics of the digital marketing landscape - must
- Experience working in an internet company, hands-on experience in digital marketing - required
- B2B SAAS experience - advantage
- User of SimilarWeb - nice to have
- A team-oriented mindset & the ability to work with a wide range of individuals, from our product & engineering teams to executives, business partners, & customers
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, challenging environment where decisions have a large & immediate impact
- Must be VERY comfortable with data; analytical or analyst background an advantage
- Ability to work in a cross-functional environment, & a self-learner who can shine in remote work settings
- Strong organisational & time management skills
- Excellent communication & presentation skills