Whats up? Were VaynerMedia APAC! A full-service agency built for the now. Day in & day out, we propel some of the biggest brands in the world to the intersection of attention & culture. Headquartered in New York City, were also in 7 offices across the globe & now at +1000. VM APAC's size is proudly in the +100 regionally, servicing a diverse clientele all around the APAC region.
Culture is our key & Empathy is how we build it. VaynerMedias APAC Finance team is ready for a Finance Manager with vast experience in account management & auditing in an advertising agency landscape.
Your team is strong with a world-class combination of diverse backgrounds collaborating to put forward innovative & strategic finance solutions in a fast-paced APAC region.
Who are you?
Youre highly organized, detail-oriented, an analytical thinker, & a skilled multi-tasker who handles even the most stressful situations with a smile. You pride yourself on your ability to manage your time, stay up to speed on daily tasks, & get a serious sense of accomplishment when things are knocked-off your to-do list.
Heres where you come in...
- Standardize accounting procedures & oversee company accounting practices.
- Monthly GL Closing
- Monthly Performance report by Client/Department with commentary to Management
- Monitoring client profitability
- Preparing client reporting where needed/necessary
- Credit Control both for AR & AP
- Review AR, AP, & inter-company activities. Prepare inter-company statements, working closely with the Finance Analyst
- Closely monitor cash flow & prepare weekly cash flow forecasts
- Statutory Audits & Tax filing: Liaise with Companys external auditor on year-end audits. Prepare financial statements, accounting working papers, accounts analysis, & supporting schedules for the audit.
- Ensuring timely filing of statutory & tax filings
- Reports directly to the Finance Director
We treasure personality & experience yet we do know that these qualifications lead to what WE KNOW as a success.
- Solid accounting experience, above 7 years
- Excellent MS Excel skills, comfortable working with high volumes of data
- Dealing with internal/external auditing experience
- Adept & comfortable working through frequent change in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Detail-oriented & hands-on with excellent organizational, prioritization, & multitasking skills
- Advertising/marketing background will be an advantage
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, NetSuite preferred.
- Willing to be trained & to train others
- A team player with a positive attitude & strong interpersonal skills
- Diverse communicator to all levels within the organization
- Genuine belief in bringing your full self to what you do everyday, see work as a calling & a passion