WHO WE ARE:
Founded in 2011 by Amy Jain & Daniella Yacobovsky Fiala, BaubleBar has quickly become an industry leader in the accessories space. Taking their motto of Embellish Every Day quite literally, the brand has consistently aimed & succeeded at ensuring every customer can express themselves with ease.
While the company got its start creating fashion jewelry, they knew that their cheerful & unique vision could go so much further. Since then, BaubleBars assortment has expanded to include fine jewelry, hair & tech accessories, as well as home dcor.
In addition, BaubleBar has launched major partnerships with some of the most recognizable brands in the world, including Disney, the NBA, & the NFL.
The brand is available on BaubleBar.com & in over 300 premier retailers globally, including Nordstrom, Bloomingdales, Neiman Marcus, ULTA, Harvey Nichols, & Revolve. BaubleBars exclusive line at Target, SUGARFIX by BaubleBar, is found at every Target location across the U.S.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
BaubleBar is currently seeking a Senior Associate to join our Production team. The Production Senior Associate works with the Sourcing & Production team to respond to production & sample needs throughout the business. Interested candidates should be able to work confidently both independently & within a larger team. The position requires close attention to detail & candidates must excel at communicating with individuals across a diverse range of disciplines.
WHAT WE WANT YOU TO DO:
- Manage the end-to-end production process from issuing purchase orders to on-time deliveries, including reviewing costs, vendor WIP management, updating & enforcing T&A milestones, & product sample review
- Understand BaubleBars standards of quality & ensure factory compliance
- Be knowledgeable of the product compliance requirements of wholesale retailers
- Prepare & lead weekly product review meetings
- Organize & maintain the in-office production samples & coordinate sample handoff with other teams
- Troubleshoot arising production & sourcing issues with vendors & internal partners as needed
- Maintain accurate & up-to-date data in our product & ERP systems
- Report creation & management
- Review & approve Production-owned invoices
- Be a voice for Sourcing & Production in cross-functional meetings
- Work onsite in our Manhattan office 4 days per week
WHAT WE WANT TO SEE:
- Bachelors degree in related field
- 3-5 years of professional experience in Sourcing, Production, or related field
- Solid understanding of production processes & supply chain
- Strong knowledge of & previous experience with data entry & analysis
- High Proficiency in Excel
- NetSuite experience is a plus
- A team player with good written & verbal communication skills
- A self-motivated & proactive individual with the ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Passion for jewelry & creating our products!
- Documentation of fully vaccinated status for COVID-19