Are you a talent care staff leader? Do you want to join a company that provides meaningful work every day, in a luxury senior living environment?
Join our Aegis Gardens of Newcastle community! We are a brand new Asian-Inspired community offering a culturally authentic experience for our residents.
Located at:13056 SE 76th St, Newcastle, WA 98056
As Care Director, you will work as a community based Care Staff Leader. Your creativity & expertise will play a vital role in creating an environment that promotes resident safety, social engagement, & self-esteem through your leadership of the care staff & hands-on care. You will recruit, hire, train & manage the care staff.
Your contributions to the team may include:
- Interview, hire, train & motivate paraprofessional caregivers
- Assist nursing team to complete assessments
- Customize resident service plans to ensure quality of care
- Set standards that create a sense of security for residents
- Facilitate information sharing among resident, family & physician on residents health care issues
We're a top rated company on Glassdoor & have been voted "Best Place to Work" a number of times. It all comes down to our people. We hire the best. And we hire compassionate hearts. Our Care Directors are a key component to our success. Please watch this video about meaningful work & the story behind it, & then check out the job description below.
What youll need to excel at this job:
- Healthcare staff management experience required
- Experience in training & development
- Ability to build a team that works hard, supports one another & builds fun into the job
- Experience working with geriatric population is preferred
- Understanding memory care programming is desired
- A willingness to work the floor & lead by example
- CNA/NAC or HCAC Preferred
- Bilingual/ Ability to speak Mandarin/Cantonese preferred
Other cool stuff you might want to know:
- Competitive pay, excellent benefits (medical/dental/vision/401k/tuition assistance & more!), & an enjoyable work/life balance. Please feel free to ask us for a benefits summary during your interview process.
- Excellent orientation & communication with management
- Ongoing training programs & a well-defined career path. Ask us about the path to your bright future!
- Employee appreciation days (additional paid time off)
- Employee meals for just $1!
- Aegis Perks include discounts to products & services you might enjoy from discounted zoo passes to a home mortgage discount program!
Research us. Ask around: Find out why we have been awarded the2017Best Places to Work - Employees Choice awardby Glassdoor.com. Review our website & employee reviews on Glassdoor.com. This really is a great place to work!
Please submit an application or contact Claire Kirby at 425-449-4983 for additional information