Senior Product Manager - Third Party Risk Management
SecurityScorecard is the global leader in cybersecurity ratings, with over 12 million companies continuously rated, operating in 64 countries. Founded in 2013 by security & risk experts Dr. Alex Yampolskiy & Sam Kassoumeh & funded by world-class investors, SecurityScorecards patented rating technology is used by over 25,000 organizations for self-monitoring, third-party risk management, board reporting, & cyber insurance underwriting; making all organizations more resilient by allowing them to easily find & fix cybersecurity risks across their digital footprint.
Headquartered in New York City, our culture has been recognized by Inc Magazine as a "Best Workplace, by Crains NY as a "Best Places to Work in NYC," & as one of the 10 hottest SaaS startups in New York for two years in a row. Most recently, SecurityScorecard was named to Fast Companys annual list of the Worlds Most Innovative Companies for 2023 & to the Achievers 50 Most Engaged Workplaces in 2023 award recognizing forward-thinking employers for their unwavering commitment to employee engagement. SecurityScorecard is proud to be funded by world-class investors including Evolution Equity Partners, Sequoia Capital, GV & Riverwood Capital.
About The Role:
If you are a Product Manager who is excited by Cybersecurity, its impact on business risk, & innovative technologies that enable customers to stay continuously secure - this role might be for you!
At SecurityScorecard, we put our users first, strategically drive our decisions with data, & operate as a unit. We are customer obsessed & seek to drive excellence, both in ourselves & others (and of course in our product!).
As a Product Manager at Security Scorecard, you will work cross-functionally to guide products from conception to launch by connecting the security & business worlds. You can break down complex problems into steps that drive product development at both speed & scale. You understand that as a Product Manager, it is your job to align roadmap planning with key metrics & KPIs, & you critically focus on creating customer value, based on data as well as a strong understanding of the user journey. You will be a leader in our mission to help the world instantly & non-intrusively measure, collaborate & reduce the cyber-risk of any company in the world.
- Research, develop, & plan product strategy for the product's lifecycle
- Define & report on business & product success metrics (KPIs) based on quantitative & qualitative data
- Create a long term product vision, with phased steps for how to achieve it Independently conduct customer interviews that drive a better understanding of customers problems & product opportunities
- Create clear product test plans from early concept explorations to post-launch
- Derive actionable insights & product enhancements from user research Understanding of the competitive landscape & differentiators
- Define & prioritize product changes that maximize customer value
- Define the problems customers have, how they can be solved, & assess the value to the customer
- Act as trusted source of information for your product while able to answer most questions without the help of subject matter experts or engineering
- Communicate product vision to your squad & senior management, as well as tailor your language for non-technical audiences
- Display activity listening with internal & external stakeholders, make trade offs, & communicate those decisions
- Identify product positioning and, value proposition, & differentiation for your product What We Need you To Have:
- 4+ years dedicated product management experience in the B2B space Experience launching product that align customer needs with engineering resources & drive business results
- Clear communication, able to distill complex product requirements into concise user stories Passionate about improving the cyber security of companies & understanding risk Able to independently conduct customer interviews, webinars, or analyst briefings
What Wed Like You To Have:
- Cybersecurity related experience is a plus but not a requirement
We offer a competitive salary, stock options, a comprehensive benefits package, including health & dental insurance, unlimited PTO, parental leave, tuition reimbursements, & much more!
SecurityScorecard embraces diversity. We believe that our team is strengthened through hiring & retaining employees with diverse backgrounds, skillsets, ideas, & perspectives. We make hiring decisions based upon merit & do not discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
If you are a resident of Colorado, New York City, California or Washington State, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive compensation information for this role.