Do you have a passion for helping people? Are you looking for a friendly & collaborative team environment where your problem-solving & analytical skills are challenged on a daily basis? TouchBistro is looking for a Solutions Administrator in their Customer Success team.
Reporting to the Director, Customer Operations, the Solutions Administrator will collaborate closely with the Customer Success teams to support, configure, maintain & enhance technical solutions that support daily operations & strategic initiatives. The role will apply proven communication, analytical, & problem-solving skills to help maximize the benefit of TouchBistros investments.
- Work with key stakeholders & vendors to evaluate technical solutions for CS teams & continue to identify opportunities for process improvements, customer experience enhancements, & gained efficiencies.
- Responsible for accurate & timely reporting against project plans
- Determine & identify internal/external resources required to deliver the project(s)
- Provide subject-matter-expertise to create & execute a world-class communication strategy & enablement program for CS, ensuring it reflects the changing needs of the business
- Develop & maintain detailed documentation on all projects & training material
- Assist with integration points to external data sources
- Partner with internal teams (Internal Systems, Product, Development, Installation, Professional Services, Sales, Internal Systems, etc.) to drive efficiencies
ALL ABOUT YOU
- 3+ years of experience with cloud-based contact centre solutions (i.e. Virtual Contact Centre, WFM, Telephony, Chat, CRM, Knowledge Base)
- Familiarity with technical integrations to improve automation involving SFTP, APIs, Salesforce.com
- Strong ability to be a self-starter & to manage competing priorities with attention to detail
- University/College Degree in a relevant field
- Analytical mindset & passion for data & process improvement
- Excellent interpersonal abilities; collaborative, tactful, & flexible
WHY CHOOSE US?
TouchBistro is an award-winning iPad Point of Sale system, built for restaurant people by restaurant people. Were a team of thinkers, builders, doers, & innovators. While many of us have experience working at restaurants, some of us just have a true passion for the industry.
At TouchBistro youll join a fun, vibrant & rapid growth environment where youll work with individuals who share the same values of being passionate, innovative, accountable, collaborative & respectful. We offer great benefits such as stock options, career progression, professional development, volunteer days, health/dental benefits & more!
So, what do you say? Are you ready to become part of something awesome?
TouchBistro believes in fostering an inclusive workplace where all individuals have an opportunity to succeed.
Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process.