Curious about what its like to work at the worlds number 1 discovery platform as a Content Compliance Manager? Were glad you asked!
What is the key purpose of a Content Compliance Manager?
As a Content Compliance Manager working on Corporate Development & Strategy team in New York City, you will work with large US based publishers, ensuring that all content published on their sites adheres to relevant laws, rates & regulations, particularly those related to personal finance (e.g., investing, credit cards, insurance) & in line with each site's mission to provide valuable financial information to its users.
What skills & qualifications do I need?
For this role it is essential that you have:
- 4+ years of experience as Content Compliance Manager, preference for experience working on a site in the domain of personal finance.
- Must have strong project management skills to effectively review & approve content in a timely manner.
- Have a deep understanding of relevant laws & regulations, particularly those related to personal finance.
- Communicate complex legal concepts in a clear & understandable way to content creators.
- Strong project management skills to effectively review & approve content.
What will I be doing on a day-to-day basis?
As a Content Compliance Manager, you will:
- Review & approve all content before it is published to the site.
- Monitor content to ensure it remains compliant with relevant rates & regulations.
- Provide guidance & training to content writers & editors on compliance best practices.
- Work closely with content creators, account managers, SEO & other stakeholders to ensure compliance with the site's standards
- Ensure that the site's content is accurate, reliable, & in line with the site's mission.
- If you ask our employees what they love about Taboola they will tell you that here, they are able to discover their best professional selves, explore where they can grow, & learn from & together with smart & talented people.
- We work with some of the biggest names in the business. Our publisher partners include Yahoo, Conde Nast, BuzzFeed, Fox Sports, NBCU, ESPN, CBS, & E! Online. Our advertiser clients include Wells Fargo, Honda, Pinterest, Expedia & Honda.
- Taboola NYC offers generous health, medical & dental coverage, 401k matching, a fully-stocked kitchen, & various gym partnerships.
Sounds good, how do I apply?
Its easy, submit your CV by clicking the Apply button below.
Taboola is an equal opportunity employer & we value diversity in all forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees & believe such an environment is critical for success. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, & business need.