As an Administrative Assistant, youll support our Chief Financial Officer/President, our Chief Medical Officer & one other member of our leadership team. Youll anticipate & resolve our administrative & operational needs before they even arise, ensuring your partners are able to fully focus on their core roles. In addition, youll work closely with the EA to the CEO & report to them. Youll do this by:
- Managing a range of administrative duties including dealing with correspondence, managing calendars, organizing meetings & appointments, & arranging travel & accommodation.
- Control & sustain working agendas for weekly Leadership team meetings & updating minutes as needed.
- Improving existing internal processes & operations & putting in place new ones where needed
- Organizing internal & external events & conferences
- Working on ad hoc projects as required
- Organizing & submitting expenses
Key qualifications for this role include:
- Undergraduate degree or higher in a relevant discipline
- 1-2 years experience providing support to executives in a fast-paced environment
- General to advanced knowledge of GSuite (Gmail, Google Calendar, etc.)
- Well-organized, self-starter with a can do attitude: This role will involve lots of multitasking & youll regularly be called upon to use your initiative.
- Tact, diplomacy, & discretion: Youll be working across all teams & will potentially be privy to sensitive information.
- Excitement for the mission: Were passionate about bringing medical treatments to patients faster, & think its important you are too!
- Kind, thoughtful, & low ego: We look for folks who have these attributes, as we think they are key contributors to a great company culture.
- Flexibility & adaptability: We think that this role can make a huge impact on the company if youre willing to jump in wherever needed.
You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status