As Strategy Associate, you will work to improve access to mobility for our public transit partners. Working with senior members of the Strategy Team, you will leverage your deep understanding of potential partners transportation challenges & goals, & apply your knowledge of Vias unique technical & operational strengths, to scope & design thoughtful & effective shared mobility services.
What You'll Do:
- Apply your strategic thinking skills & work closely with Vias Finance & Expansion Teams to create context-specific service plans & customized pricing & budgeting proposals.
- Conduct rigorous research on global mobility trends by analyzing news & other forms of information & synthesizing findings into insightful commentary.
- Generate compelling original content by closely ascertaining a partner's needs & deploying your familiarity with Vias technology & operational capabilities, transit norms, & the latest innovations from across the industry.
- Lead competitive procurements from beginning to end -- through evaluation, content creation, review, & submission.
- Skillfully manage communications with potential partner over the phone & email.
- Support senior team members during interviews with cities & transit agencies.
Who You Are:
- An exceptional writer & communicator with an instinctive appreciation for tone & structure; your colleagues have told you that they enjoy reading your work (and maybe youve even won awards).
- Socially-minded, action-oriented, & passionate about urbanism; you understand the importance of public transit & are motivated to improve worldwide access to mobility.
- Meticulous & strategic; you can pay attention to every detail in a complex project while, at the same time, relate each of them to the big picture in a coherent way.
- A record of academic achievement, preferably in the humanities, social sciences, or another field that required regular long-form writing (undergraduate degree required; advanced degree preferred).
- Prior experience at a startup, transportation consulting firm, management consulting firm, or in the public sector is a plus.
At Via, we're on the cutting edge of mobility. Were building revolutionary technology thats changing the way people get around. It's on-demand transit on a mass scale, a smarter transportation thats friendly to our planet. From on-demand autonomous shuttles in Australia to dynamically routed bus fleets in Singapore, our sophisticated operating system is powering transportation in the worlds biggest cities & is sought after by prominent transportation players globally. Weve provided more than 50 million shared rides already, & were growing at an astonishing rate. We have offices in more than 15 countries & deployments in more than 50 markets, with a goal of hundreds of deployments within the next two years. If youre someone who relishes wearing multiple hats, never backs down from a challenge, & loves getting things done, wed love to hear from you!
Via offers above market compensation packages & benefits, including equity, health insurance, & relocation assistance.
Via is an equal opportunity employer.