As a Senior Program Manager, you will be responsible for managing & advancing Pelotons Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Systems Program. You will also drive planning, program/project execution, development, stakeholder & vendor management for our business teams. Technologies & ERP implementations include integrations between key business systems such as NetSuite (or other ERP) with external systems & 3PLs like E2Open, Shipwire, Boomi, XPO, JB HUNT etc. to support Peloton employees in the US & in our growing global locations. You will also liaise with cross functional scrum teams in multiple business units to support shared initiatives.
The Senior Program Manager also exercises overall day-to-day control of Pelotons ERP Program & coordination of its team resources, balancing the needs for program success with available resources & the skills & capabilities of the staff & consultants. They are also responsible for making timely, effective decisions & interacting regularly across various departments & organizational levels - in order to negotiate solutions that foster strong team relationships & continued success of the program, while approaching needed decisions in a logical & thoughtful manner while weighing conflicting information.
You will apply your technical & organizational skills to correctly capture requirements, plan for dependencies, & make these teams more efficient. You know how to apply ERP technology to solve business problems. You are both a diplomat & an advocate & will be trusted to represent these teams to stakeholders & partners, internal & external. You will help define goals, measure progress, manage dependencies, & mitigate risks. The ideal candidate will be able to converse in technical language & possess knowledge of ERP infrastructure operations, systems integration, application development, supply chain logistics & operations, service delivery & support, & related services. You are required to work with technical staff & manage technical projects, as well as administrate Smartsheet/Jira boards & workflow for the team.
It will be your responsibility to be relentless in getting things done with a positive attitude. As the Senior Program Manager, you will help our teams maintain organization while continuing to improve on process & communication. The right candidate will feel comfortable wearing multiple hats while being a mentor in a fast paced & high growth environment.
- Devising or modifying procedures to solve ERP/SAP systems management problems. Solutions may involve process change recommendations, new or modified data management steps, changes to systems integrations, or changes in technology applications.
- Provide program leadership to include ability to discuss & champion the business case for change to a business audience, & actively participate & execute high value business solutions.
- Chair a cross functional executive ERP Steering Committee & facilitate trade-off/prioritization discussions as well as discuss risks & mitigation strategies.
- Ensuring full & efficient utilization of ERP/SAP systems by reviewing & evaluating system design methodologies & strategies, validating data inputs, generating user reports, & identifying & installing automated workflow processes & enhancements to improve the user experience, consistent with best practices.
- Leading requirements for data integration & conversions, including integration of ERP human resource, finance & procurement data.
- Devising & modifying SOPs, definition of methodologies & guidelines for the ERP systems users & administrators including processes, procedures, best practices, data, architecture, security, quality, maintenance & enhancement protocols.
- Create program & project plans, identify constraints & risks, & provide mitigation.
- Control scope & evaluate business priorities to efficiently balance resources & projects.
- Regular reporting to key stakeholders on project & program status.
- Support change management & go live procedures following correct processes for UAT approvals & deployment milestones.
- Leading Agile / Waterfall methodologies; to include managing backlogs, execution, retrospectives, grooming, etc.
- Facilitate regular meetings with your project team(s), stakeholders, & vendors.
- Manage sprint ceremonies using Jira & Confluence as applicable to the project.
- Maintain project documentation in Smartsheet, Confluence, Google Docs.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- Prior experience directly leading ERP implementations in an Enterprise environment.
- Analyzing functional & cross-functional business process needs & development of process improvement recommendations, including working closely with end users to identify, analyze, & deploy core business processes & workflows to integrate into the ERP/SAP systems & Business Intelligence platforms.
- Experience in the identification, assessment, & management of risks; able to manage the risks, not just the risk register.
- Strong understanding of work estimation techniques.
- Experience administering Jira for the purpose of leveraging & modifying Jira boards, workflows, & forms, as well as other features, to enable Jira to better support the team.
- Excellent presentation & meeting facilitation skills.
- Energetic team player with excellent written communications, verbal communications, & conceptual skills.
- Strong interpersonal communication, problem solving, negotiation, & organizational skills.
- Self-starter / self-motivated, capable of staying on track & pursuing solutions without supervision.
- 10+ years of program & project management experience related to technology/ERP.
- Comfortable in developing effective relationships with cross functional stakeholders, senior leadership, & scrum teams across the organization.
- Has a flexible approach to change, is able to work effectively in a variety of situations, constantly seeks improvements & is forward looking.
- Prior multiple ERP implementations
- PMP Certification
- MBA or equivalent understanding of business process & financial concepts
- SAP Certification
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy & benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience & comfort of home. We use technology & design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, & Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks & challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, & we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses & retail showrooms in the US, UK & Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 & Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.