Who We Are
AlphaSights provides global investment & business professionals with on-demand access to the knowledge they need across all industries & geographies. AlphaSights connects decision-makers from investment management, private equity, management consulting, & corporations with a dynamic network of industry experts who provide qualitative & quantitative market insights, industry expertise, & execution support so our clients can make more informed decisions. Leveraging cutting-edge technology & our global team of 800+ professionals in nine global offices, we support our clients 24/7 around the world. AlphaSights regularly ranks as one of the fastest-growing companies in the world.
Learn more about life at AlphaSights here.
AlphaSights is growing fast, with already nine offices worldwide so far. We are now looking for an Accounts Associate to join our global Finance team in London (HQ). Working on a friendly team, your main responsibility will be to assist in the financial reporting process. The position offers the opportunity to take on responsibility in your role, & with time, the chance to progress within the team, & receive full support with your ACCA or CIMA qualifications.
- Process day to day transactions into the accounting system
- Maintain sales & purchases ledgers
- Prepare multi currency bank reconciliations
- Prepare balance sheet reconciliations
- Working across the general ledger ensuring accuracy in reporting
- Prepare analysis as & when required
- Assist with monthly, year end & other financial reporting
- Quarterly VAT reporting
- Assist in the financial & business planning process, including preparing budgets & forecasts
- Where relevant, carrying out ad hoc projects as required
What We Look For
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills
- Someone with self-motivation, an analytical mindset, & good numerical skills
- The ability to work in a highly effective manner
- The ability to manage a busy workload with conflicting priorities
- Someone who is personable & approachable, with a hands-on attitude
- Undergraduate degree or diploma in Business or Accounting,
- Previous accounts experience is preferable, but not essential
What You Can Expect
- A team-oriented, strongly supportive culture emphasizing transparency, continuous feedback, professional development, & celebrating wins
- A professional development team that works to ensure that youre supported & on a clear career trajectory both within our firm & beyond
- Comprehensive medical benefits (health, vision, & dental)
- Subsidized lunch program, corporate gym discounts, monthly team events, free breakfast & snacks
AlphaSights is an equal opportunity employer.