As a key member of Pelotons People Experience & Culture Team, the Talent Brand Manager will help us articulate, share & promote our world-class culture, mission, values, & work environment by driving strategy & execution of our global recruitment marketing & talent brand efforts. The ideal candidate has a strong marketing background, excellent project management skills, deep knowledge of & passion for employment branding, & experience working with a wide variety of stakeholders & partners. This is a highly collaborative role with enormous impact; youll partner with various functions on the people team (including recruiting, diversity & inclusion & talent management), as well as technical teams, employee resource groups, marketing, & communications teams to identify opportunities & solutions to support recruiting & brand goals. As both a tactical & strategic leader, youll be driven by vision, & passionate about the opportunity to create & cultivate our reputation as an employer of choice among candidates, team members, & external audiences alike.
- Effectively portray & activate Peloton culture, values, mission & working environment both internally & externally in order to increase internal engagement & attract external talent.
- Use data & insights to develop & clearly define Peloton employer value proposition & ensure alignment across major social channels (Peloton Career Page, LinkedIn, Glassdoor, etc) as well as key internal touchpoints (onboarding, people communications, engagement, etc.)
- Partner closely with technical leadership to define our unique value proposition for our technical organizations.
- Partner cross-functionally with peers on the people team, internal communications, recruiting, marketing, & creative teams to create strategy & content that help us meet our employer branding goals.
- Collaborate closely with brand, social media, & internal communications teams to create employment brand marketing plans.
- Define target audience & develop marketing campaigns & messaging that promote Peloton as a great place to work.
- Authentically communicate our unique culture & drive awareness across various geographies & demographics.
- Use data to measure performance & to synthesize insights that will drive ongoing optimization of employment marketing tactics .
- Create strategy, messaging & content to support employment brand goals.
- Project manage day-to-day planning & execution of brand & marketing efforts to support our employment brand initiatives
- Collaborate with the events team to coordinate & support employer branding events
- Facilitate & manage relationships with external contractors or agency as needed
- 8+ years in branding/marketing, with employment branding experience preferred
- A strong understanding of employer branding, & a track record of building beautiful & engaging marketing content
- Ability to influence & project manage multiple stakeholders - track record of success working on a team to drive project completion
- Deep understanding of how to track & evaluate metrics associated with recruiting & marketing campaigns in order to determine ROI
- Experience conceiving, developing, running pilot tests, implementing, & continuously improving large-scale people processes
- Strong writing, editing, proofreading, layout/design skills; must be able to communicate concepts effectively
- Passion for Pelotons mission, vision, & growth
- Expert collaborator with a keen ability to bring others along- you have a true Together We go Far mindset.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy & benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience & comfort of home. We use technology & design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, & Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks & challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, & we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses & retail showrooms in the US, UK & Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 & Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.