RAPP New York is looking for an Associate Creative Director to join our award-winning Creative team.
WHO WE ARE:
We think too much marketing isnt us. Its mass markets, not audiences of one. Homogenous groups to be targeted, not individuals to be inspired. Segments to reach, not people with their own ideas & ambitions. Its one size fits all, & its dull.
When it comes to individuals, were fierce. We stand up for individuality. We speak up against bland, broad-brush generalizations. We fight for solutions that adapt to the individuals needs, beliefs, behaviors, & aspirations. And we commit to doing this in every aspect of our work for clients & their consumers.
We actively foster an inclusive workplace where diversity & individual difference are valued & leveraged to achieve the agencys vision. And most importantly, we value every individuals wellbeing.
We are Fiercely Individual.
HOW WE DO IT:
At RAPP, we are fiercely focused on the individual & how we can create value from every individuals experience with a brand. We do this across three capability areas: customer-centric consulting, creativity that inspires action & customer experience management.
Our data analysts know who that person is. Our strategists understand what is needed. And our award-winning technologists & creatives know how to get it to them.
RAPP is an integral part of Omnicoms Precision Marketing Group, comprising 4,000 creatives, technologists, strategists, & data & marketing scientists across 40 global markets.
Rapp is seeking a Associate Creative Director- Copy for our agency. You are a strong conceptual thinker who knows how to bring a story to life across digital channels & user journeys. Youre comfortable pushing the boundaries of creative excellence while keeping an eye on delivering required results. You know how to partner with cross-disciplinary teams & direct a group of creatives across every phase of the development from ideation to implementation. You take ownership of an account but may also parachute into different projects/accounts that need an additional creative vision.
This position requires the ACD, Copy to have DTC (direct-to- consumer) healthcare experience.
- Ideate & execute creative concepts across digital channels.
- Constantly strive for newer, better, more innovative solutions.
- Adept at serving as a right hand to the creative director.
- Ability to partner with different account managers to adapt brands.
- Manage team workflow efficiently & take responsibility for delivery on time within budget.
- Embrace & evolve the brand voice for multiple accounts.
- Work collaboratively with creatives & cross-disciplinary teams.
- Ability to sell work internally & to clients.
- Work with a variety of formats & materials to bring the concept to life.
- Collaborate with Strategy to achieve the best solutions for assignments
- Work closely with Art, Account Management, Editorial, & Project Management departments to ensure that deadlines are met within budget
- Stay current with changes in technology & demonstrate technical competence.
- Execution excellence.
- Clear & articulate team communication & relationship building.
- Demonstrate an informed & thoughtful POV.
- Proactively track trends in business & marketplace relevant to client business
- Work with CD to address performance, workflow, & quality issues & help develop long-range plans for the creative brands
- Be aware of & familiar with medical & scientific information that pertains to the Clients brands
- Function autonomously on a day-to-day basis; but involve CD as needed
- Demonstrate to clients that you understand their products & marketing challenges & are responsive to the strategic & creative needs
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience.
- 7+ years experience in advertising/marketing environment.
- 3+ years of management experience.
- CRM experience a plus
- Must have mobile
- Experience in both digital & traditional mediums (social media experience mandatory.)
- Must have a strong portfolio of produced work.
- Must demonstrate a strong ability to write in multiple voices & styles
- Ability to set priorities while handling multiple projects & to delegate work appropriately
- Must possess good communication & interpersonal skills.
- Working knowledge of Creative Suite software & awareness of new technologies or vendor partners that can amplify creative work
RAPP provides a competitive salary & comprehensive benefits plan. Benefits for this role include health/vision/dental insurance, 401(k), stock options, Healthcare & Dependent Flexible Spending Accounts, vacation, sick, & personal days & positive activism days, paid parental leave & disability benefits. For more information regarding Omnicom benefits, please visit www.omnicombenefits.com. A reasonable estimate of the salary for this role, at the time of posting, is $125,000-$155,000. This range is specific to NYC & multiple factors are considered in making compensation decisions including, but not limited to: skill set, experience & training, certifications; etc. This is an exempt position. If your requirements fall outside of this range, you are still welcome to apply.
As an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.