Cash App is the fastest growing financial brand in the world. Built to take the pain out of peer-to-peer payments, Cash App has gone from a simple product with a single purpose to a dynamic money app with over 15 million active monthly users.
Loved by customers & by pop culture, we've held the #1 spot in finance on the App Store for almost two years, & our social media posts see more engagement in a day than most financial brands see in a year.
With major offices in San Francisco, New York, St. Louis, Portland, Kitchener-Waterloo, & Melbourne, Cash App is bringing a better way to send, spend, & save to anyone who has ever sought an alternative to today's banking system.
We are looking for a Product Design Lead to join our design team in New York City. Our team's focus is to create world-class experiences for our customers. We pride ourselves in rethinking established paradigms & bringing new & innovative solutions into existence in the financial space.
Design leads are responsible for taking a product, feature, or experience from ideation to production. This includes vision setting, designing solutions, prototyping, bringing along cross-functional teams, overseeing implementation, & collaborating with other designers, researchers, product managers, analysts, & engineers.
- A passion for turning complex problems into simple & engaging experiences
- World-class ability in UX, visual design & product thinking for mobile apps
- Strong self-management & collaboration skills.
- Experience utilizing research, usability tests, & metrics to inform design decisions
- Demonstrated comfort with an iterative design process that includes accepting & acting on feedback.
- Detail oriented
- Competent in relevant design & prototyping tools
- Experience leading other designers, providing feedback & directing work
- Previous work experience in a consumer-focused tech organization.
- Familiarity with creating interactive prototypes.
Cash App treats all employees & job applicants equally. Every decision is based on merit, qualifications, & talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with each office's corresponding state & city guidelines.